10

I am so sorry it took me forever to update, ily all🤍🤍 ALSO MAYBE TW⚠️

As Lana and Draco walked to a nearby cafe, she was nervous. She didn't know if she would see one of her classmates roaming down the streets or in the cafe and then she would have to explain why she was with her professor.

It sent her on edge and Draco could tell.

He opened the door letting her in first as the smell of coffee and tea hit their noses. People lined down the counter behind one another waiting to order as Draco and Lana went at the end of the line. Lana rocked back and fourth as she looked around.

"I told you, you do that a lot." He explained pointing his fingers down to her moments as she whipped her head up meeting his eyes.

"Oh yeah." She laughed as her head looked away again avoiding his eye contact.

They scooted up almost ready to order "What are you getting?" Draco asked referring to the menu to their side as she turned.

"Hmm probably just a bagel and coffee." She nodded as they scooted up once more now in front of the cashier.

"Hello may I just get two bagels, one coffee, and a tea," Draco announced not even letting Lana open her mouth. He started to pull out his wallet as the women was explaining the order making sure she got it right. "Yes that's right." He confirmed.

As he gave the money to the cashier Lana perked up pulling him to her looking up at Draco "I can pay." She said as the woman came back.

"Already done." He smirked as he nodded to the woman taking lanas back and pulling her to a nearby table.

They talked for a bit sparking up conversation when the woman called Draco's name letting him stand up and walk over picking up the food and drinks "Let's leave I hate eating on cafes." He whispered to her as she nodded standing up and walking out with him.

They walked the streets taking sips of their drinks and food as Draco saw a store he wanted to go in. "Quick stop if you don't mind." He mumbled pulling Lana into an alleyway throwing away his food into a trash can. As they walked down he noticed a neon sign that said open but it was very dark and it wasn't like a normal store.

Draco knocked on the door as someone opened it as his tattoos lined his body, he had a very thin face with thick brown hair. "Which ones?" He asked as Draco and her squeezed through the door.

It looked like a Normal shop to Lana but when the man pulled out a sealed packet of a green herb she now noticed what Draco was buying. Is this even her poetry teacher?

"Yeah that one." He pointed to the one on the right as the man nodded taking it in his hands and grabbing Draco's money. He quickly payed as Draco buried the bag in his big jacket walking out.

"You smoke?" Lana asked as Draco smirked turning back down to the Main Street.

"Mainly theo and blaise but sometimes, not as much as I used to." He chuckled as they walked back up to his building opening the door and waltzing in.

As they went up the floors each bell dinged until they got to 38 walking out. Draco quickly opened the door as Theo and blaise sat on the couch laughing about something stupid when Draco chucked the bag at Theo who cheered.

"Thanks man- did you bring Lana to get drugs?" Theodore laughed as Draco rolled his eyes taking off his coat.

"Yeah I did, you got the drugs right? No more." Draco stated as he pointed at Theodore but Theo looked angry.

"What! You have to buy it for me I can't anymore and you know that." Theodore growled as Draco rubbed his face pushing Lana to the side.

"Go into my room please." He said calmly as she stared blankly at Draco.

"What?" She asked.

"Just please go to the fucking room Lana." He burned through her as her body moved down the hall shutting the door but she could still hear the shouts. 

"I am not buying this shit for you anymore when eventually it will kill you! I am not doing it nott." Lana heard Draco's footsteps around the flat.

"Fuck I need it please just buy it for me! It doesn't cause you that much pain." Theodore scoffed.

"Yeah knowing that I am literally leading you to death Theodore it does cause me pain-"

"But you used to do it all the time back to school why can't I now?!" Lanas ear pushed against the door lightly listening to the heated conversation.

"Yes back then! I am not doing it anymore! I was fucked up back then and you aren't! You- I am not buying it for you end of discussion." Draco scoffed as Lana heard his footsteps approaching the door, so she immediately sat on the bed.

"Everything okay?" She asked as he paced around the room throwing his shoes off.

"Yeah great." He mumbled as Lana stood up, her professor still won't meet her eyes pacing around the room.

"Draco." She said softly but he wasn't listening. She stepped closer. "Draco." She said louder grabbing his cheek making him look down at her as His hands held her back. "It's fine." She said.

"Yeah yeah it's fine, I can't buy it for him anymore. It's been 6 years, I don't want to talk about that." He scoffed looking down as Lana stared at him in silence "You have no idea how beautiful you are." He whispered as lana blushed still looking up at the man.

His lips leaned in as they crashed onto hers as his hands roamed her body landing on exposed skin at her back. His hands lifted her up as she straddled his waist. His body pushed her against his wall as her back hit the wall firmly. Her hands held his neck as she clung to him.

His palms rested on either side of her against the wall as their tongues explored each other.

"Draco! Your mums going to be here in 10 minutes!" Blaise shouted from the living room.

"Shit." He mumbled against her lips making her way down her neck still kissing her, wanting to taste every single part of Lana Owens  "You have to go but stay after class." He breathed against her neck as she nodded breathless.

"Okay." She pulled away staring him in the eyes as he kissed her one last time before she walked out of the room and back down the street.

How do we like ittttt