Chapter 1

Sky's POV

My name is Sky. I'm a skeleton. I'm wearing a black dress that clings to my bones that makes me feel like a thousand bucks. I am 5'5", I have a round face, and my bra size is a c cup. A skeleton's magic manifests into genitalia as we grow, we don't have to think about it, it's just there. It is the same color as our magic, mine is magenta. Our eyes are also our magic color as well as the color we blush.

People at my school like to say I'm vulnerable because I don't have any skin, I proved them wrong. 

You see, skeletons have a very special gift, every monster has magic unique to them. 

Among other things, we can use blue magic. What that means is we can pick someone up and move them by the soul, and their soul turns blue.

I did this to someone who said I was vulnerable because I physically have no skin.

I thought about throwing him against a wall but I decided to scare him by picking him up would be enough to make sure he knew, I was stronger than I looked. 

Skeletons can use blue magic, conjure blue bones which you need to stay still for them to not hurt you, orange bones which need you to move, white bones that hurt you if you touch them standing still or moving, I could make the white bones magenta if I wanted to and they would do the same thing.  We can also make a sentient laser appear and fire it at people. And, like all monsters, we can heal with our magic, either ourselves or others. It's instinctual, no training required.

Skeletons can also teleport by thinking about either the longitude and latitude of where they want to go or others, like me, concentrate very hard on an image of where they want to teleport and then they can either snap their fingers for dramatic effect like I do or just do it without snapping their fingers, which is no fun in my opinion.

I have rejected every guy who asked me out simply because they weren't my type. 

I have an image of my perfect guy in my head. He is a skeleton, like me. He is smart, kind, and humble enough not to brag about how smart he is. 

It would also be preferable if he were handsome but that isn't a requirement. 

I saw a skeleton guy coming towards me. He was cute, I gotta admit.  He was wearing a smile that made my heart flutter.

He had a round face, like me. He also had two cracks in his skull near his eye sockets. One is right under his right eye socket and it goes all the way down to his mouth. The other one is above his left eye socket and goes to the top of his skull. 

I wonder how he got them. 

He was about 5'6" at first glance. 

He put his arm to the side of me, using his elbow to prop himself up, pinning me to the wall. 

He was very close to my face. 

If this was any other guy, I would have pushed him away by now, but for some reason, I'm not pushing him away.

"Hi. my name is Gaster." 

"I'm Sky" Damn it, why is my voice so breathless?! 

He chuckled - "You ok? You seem out of breath there." 

I recovered - "Well, can you blame me? When a man as hot as you is this close to my face, I have a right to be flustered." 

He leaned back, no longer pinning me - "Well that is very flattering." 

"Do you like math?" 

One eyebrow arched - "No, the only number I'm interested in is yours." 

I smiled - "911, I'd like to report a robbery,"