Chapter 15

Samantha's POV

I got to school and saw none other than Marge and Mark teasing someone. 

As I got closer, I realized it was Bexy!

I ran to them and got in between the two - "Marge you have no idea what you've just done!"

Marcus was gone already

She gulped - "I- I didn't know she was one of your friends, I'll go, she's not worth getting beat."

"You're smarter than I thought, I'm going to give you 5 seconds to run before I beat your ass."

I counted down from 5 on my fingers. She was out of sight before I got to 3.

I have never seen her run that fast, not even for P.E.

I looked back at Bexy - "You ok?"

"She was butthurt that I was taller than her and she said even though I'm taller than her, I'm shorter than everyone else and might stay this height."

I hugged her, rubbing her back as she started to cry. There were a few people around, I glared at all of them and they left. 

I led her to the courtyard and we sat on a bench, yes there are benches but for some reason, Sky would rather lean on a tree. Probably because she can't feel the bark, I have no idea how skeletons work.

I let her cry and even though we heard the bell for our first class, we didn't care.

I felt my soul-line thingy pulse and tug at me. I looked up and there was Sky.

Sky came up to us - "Is she ok?"

"Assholes 1 and 2 were teasing her about her height."

Sky looked disgusted - "Marge has no right to talk, she's shorter than Bex."

"It still hurt when Marge said that she might stay this height."

I sat down next to Bex and we hugged her until she stopped crying.

We all got to our classes late but we have great excuses that always work so we were fine.

Sky's POV

I went to calc and found a spot in the back next to Samantha, we had told the teacher we were in the bathroom. It worked since we were only 5 minutes late.

I thought about how to finally put Marge and Marcus in their place for good.

When class was over I had figured it out.

I went to get someone before I looked for Marge.

I found her - "Hey! Margaret!"

She practically growled as she turned around - "Don't call me that! You of all people know how much I hate that name!"

"Yeah and if you think I'm not going to use it against you, you're a bigger idiot than I thought you were."

She saw Martha behind me - "Hi, Margie!"

I loved the look on Marge's face, she was blushing, shocked. I guess Martha isn't supposed to call her that in public. 

I smiled, turning around, "Hey Martha, how's it going with Marge? Do you know her and Mark are engaged?"

She nodded - "Yeah I know. Marge and I are keeping our hook-ups under wraps. That's all this is."

Damn it! I wanted this to turn into a catfight.

As if reading my mind she said, "Did you expect us to fight?"

"A little bit."

"Well, we won't. I know you're probably wondering why I hook up with her even though she's changed since middle school. The relationship we have is purely physical"