Chapter 2

Sky's POV

*Saturday*

I'm on my way to the restaurant to meet up with Gaster.

Before I left I told my parents I was going to Samatha's house, dad thinks she and I are just friends so it works.

I'm wearing a t-shirt and jeans but I have my red dress the same shade as my car in my purse, I'll change in the car when I round the first corner.

I know it's a bit too sexy for a first date but I don't care. Hell, when we met I was wearing a dress that only went down to my shins and it was clinging to me like plastic wrap.

I wear sexy clothes daily. It took me a long time to feel good about my body so now I show it off whenever I can. I just hope I make his jaw drop when he sees me.

I pulled up to the restaurant.

I saw Gaster and I hit the brakes a bit too soon.

He looked sexy. He was wearing a black jacket over a white t-shirt and black pants that did amazing things to his ass. His pants clung to him in the same way my black dress did.

I pulled into a parking spot, pulled myself together, and stepped out of my car.

I saw him give me a full once-over with his eyes - "Wow. You look beautiful."

I smiled - "You look pretty good yourself. Love those pants on you."

"Thanks. This is actually my Dad's. He wore it to his prom. I don't understand the concept of prom honestly."

We walked into the restaurant - "I know exactly what you mean. it's just a dance with a cliche theme that you're obligated to bring a date to and if you don't you're a loser. I don't understand the point!"

Gaster nodded and said to the man at the front - "Gaster for 2, at 6:00?"

He looked at his computer - "Yes, your table is ready, follow me."

We followed him to the table. As we were doing so, I was looking around.

I saw Grillby waiting tables. Crap. He's a waiter here? If he serves our table what then? I definitely felt some chemistry between us. Whatever I can deal with it. Besides, there are other waiters, maybe he won't be serving ours.

We got to our table and I looked at the menu.

I come here a lot but I've never had Grillby wait on me so I never knew he was a waiter here. Please don't let him wait on me today. Of all times for him to be my waiter, this would be the worst day.

I really don't want to tell him I'm on a date if he asks. I know he felt the chemistry between us, I don't want to hurt him like that.

After a few minutes - "Hello, I'm Grillby and I'll be your waiter this evening."

Oh no, please let that be at the table next to us.

I looked up and there was Grillby.

"Sky? What are you doing here?"

"Hey, Grillby. Gaster and I are on a date."

I saw his face fall. It took a moment for him to answer.

When he did, the sad tone in his voice broke my heart - "Oh. Ok then. Do you know what you'll be having?"

"Yeah...I'm going to get the 8oz steak medium rare with a Shirley Temple."

He nodded and wrote it down. Gaster said his order and Grillby left.

"Do you two know each other?"

"Kind of. We're in the art class together. Undyne was insulting me and he stood up for me. It was a sweet gesture but I wouldn't say I know him. We're not even friends, we're barely acquaintances."