CHAPTER 17 : GOODBYE PHILIPPINES, HELLO ENGLAND

ASHERA POV

I woke up early to get ready for my flight with steffan, I went to the comfort room and I was just so shocked when I saw myself in the mirror. Swollen eyes, messy hair that you thought you hadn't combed for a long time, pale lips and flushed red cheeks.

How did he do that ?, why does he always hurt me without hesitation? pain, Even if you hurt me. Still I love you. I love you at a time when we should be avoided.

• flashback •

As steffan said, I went up immediately, opposite my room was my brother's room.

I walked slowly, as if afraid of getting caught in what she was doing. I even defeated a thief.

"Ahh hmm."

"Shit .."

"Ahh Jade .."

"Ah! Yohan! I'm near ..."

I felt the wet hot tears fill up my eyes, I shut my eyes and bit my lower lips so they wouldn't hear me crying. My lips starts to trembled.

•end of flashback•

I get my luggage bag and wait for steffan to fetch me up. We still have 2 hours left before our flight. I don't want to leave you, but I have to, I want to say that I love you but every time I see you, I can't speak.

• peep • • peep •

I looked outside and saw steffan’s car, so I grabbed my luggage and looked around the whole house, where I grew up. There are happy and sad memories.

"Let's go ashera. We need to go to the airport." steffan's voice before taking all my luggage and putting it in the trunk of his car.

I nod at him as we walk.

"Are you really sure you're leaving?" I looked up because of his question. Hayst.

"We've already talked about this, haven't we?" I also told him back. He sighed.

"I know, but what about Auntie? What is she going to do when she comes home and she doesn't see you here?"

I can't help but think. he is right. She is about to go home. But I could no longer stand and live here for long. He made me sick.

"Let's go" I look away, "I don't want to get caught on our flight" I said coldly before entering the frontseat of his BMW.

As soon as I boarded, the tears that I had been holding back started to flow. I'm sorry mom. I'm really sorry.

But I had to leave, to be able to think. I don't want my child to grow up without a father, but I can't afford to hurt him while looking at his father who doesn't care about him.

I was just looking out the window as steffan continued to drive, I knew he didn’t want us to leave. But I was stubborn, I forced him. I'm a hard headed. No silence took place between us until we reached the airport.

•Airport•

"Aren't you really going to change your mind?" Steffan, while pushing the cart where our luggage is. I simply nod.

"Let's just wait here until we call" he said, before sitting down next to me.

"PASSENGERS FOR FLIGHT TO ENGLAND PLEASE PROCEED TO GATE 64" I heard the airport speaker say.

At the same time steffan and I got up from our seats and went to gate 64. Until we could get on the plane.

"Please fasten your seatbelts" said the female crew.

"GOOD MORNING LADIES AND GENTELMEN. THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING. MY NAME IS ALPHAN MORGAN. WE WILL PERFORM THIS FLIGHT WITH OUR FIRST OFFICER AND OUR CABIN CHIEF. CURRENTLY WE ARE WAITING FOR ENGINE START UP CLEARANCE FROM TOWER." announcement from the pilot.

"Sleep first ashera, we still have a long trip." steffan said before leaning my head on his shoulder. How sweet. I'm thrilled.

His like a brother to me since childhood. If you're old, if you act like that, he'll cry then. I just laugh when I remember that. His cold is still dripping hahahha.

I slowly closed my eyes as I said the words, "Goodbye Philippines, Hello England"