16: Found you

He grabs her hand while caressing it with his thum "hi mom I'm here agian." he smiles

Y/n pov:
"Omg, I'm so tired I need a break." I said while going to grab my water bottle. So me, jungkook, and jimin went to j-hope's house to practice our group dance for the dance competition since it was getting close.

We been practicing for almost an hour we came up with the choreography  in 40 minutes and started practicing it all together.

I have to still work on my solo and we still haven't figured out who is going to do the couple dance.

Jimin and I started to talk more but it was still awkward between us after he confessed his feelings to me.

Well more like I made it awkward between us since I knew that I didn't return his feelings back.

At the party:

I was dancing with jungkook for a bit we were so close my i felt like my heart was going to explode.

"I'll be back I'm going to get something to drink." I told jungkook he nods at me I went to get a soda I was going to leave but I heard jimin call me.

"Hey y/n" he said at me "hey what's up" I told him drinking my soda "none much so how is the party." jimin asks me "it okay I danced a bit here and there." I said laughing a bit.

Before jimin could say anything 2 girls came next to us and started to get all over jimin. Girl 1: "hey wanna dance with us." Girl 2: "ya come on and leave this girl and come with us instead."

I looked at them annoyed "I'm sorry but can't you see we were talking." I told them annoyed they just ignore me.

I sigh I was about to walk away from them when "I'm sorry but I dont want to dance with you, I rather have my girlfriend here instead." Jimin told them as he pulls me next to him with his hand around my waist.

The girl looked embarrassed "we're sorry" they both said and then they walked away. I tried to pull myself away from him but it didn't work "let's stay like this for a minute hmm." jimin said as he turns to hug me I just stood there.

I notice jungkook staring at us he looks at us then he turns around and leaves the party. I don't know why but my heart was torn seeing him leave like that.

I pulled myself away from jimin "jimin I'm sorry but I can't give you my feelings I only like you as a friend I'm really sorry" I told him.

I could tell the hint of sadness in his smile "its okay I'll always been here for you." he said sadly smiling at me.

At present:

On the other hand with jungkook I stared to see him different after the party now that I know he is the one from my dream which was a piece of my memory.

I had to meet up soon with exo so I could tell them what I found out. "Okay let's practice some more." Said j-hope as he was standing up we all got up and started practicing agian.

Soon it was getting late "let's go now it's getting late." Said jungkook as he was getting his stuff.

We all agreed jimin said goodbye to us and then left me and jungkook we said goodbye to j-hope and went in jungkook's car.

"That was a long time of dancing it makes me hungry." I said putting on my seat belt and soon my tummy starts to growl.

Jungkook looks at me, he chuckles a bit "I dont feel like cooking so let's eat out." he said as he was driving. I nodded in agreement "I lowkey want some chicken nuggets." I told him.