20: the battle field

"We been expecting you" the woman smiled at her.

Y/n pov:
I finished telling them and they all had a sad expression. "So do you know where your dad is?" said j-hope I shook my head "no, I don't know if he is alive or dead." I told them

I felt a tear fall down my cheek I quickly wiped it off and stood up. "Let's get everything ready." I said "we should be ready by next week on Wednesday." said rm

We all stood up and went to get everything ready.

Me and jungkook went out to his car We got in and he started driving. "So are you afraid that something might happen to your brother." I ask curiously "he's my brother after all, I do care about him but with him you don't know what he has up his sleeve."

We soon got home.

These past few days we have all been training and getting weapons we need. Today I'm at my gangs place to see how they are doing.
I walk in "goodmorning ms".

I nodded at them I walk up the stairs that lead into the viewing room where I can see everyone. After watching them for about an hour I am happy with what I am seeing.

I got up and left as I was walking to my office sehun come up to me "Hi cuz" "Hi, wassup" I ask " jungkook is here we wants to see you." He told me "okay thanks" I went to where jungkook was.

I saw him standing in the practice shooting room.

"What are you doing here" I ask him "I just wanted to come see you, and that rm told everyone to gather around early before we go tomorrow."  He answered

"Okay I'll be there" "want to do a round" he asked while throwing a gun towards me. I smile at him "ofcourse" "winner get a wish from the loser." He said "deal"

You can hear the gun shots echoing through out the room after a few minutes we stopped it was a tie.

"Dang no one gets anything." I said sadly I already had something for my wish. I was also disappointed since I have always won with everyone else. "I just found someone at my level." I told myself

I then went to talk to everyone that is going to join us for tomorrow "I want everything to be ready for tomorrow double check we have everything and that we are not missing anything." I told them "yes ma'am"

They all answered I left with jungkook tomorrow is the big day "I'm coming for you jungwoo."

The big day:

We all went o bts house. We all went over everyone's roles and jobs after that we all got earpiece's so we can stay connected. I look at my watch "it's time" We all started loading the cars me and jungkook were in different cars I would go from the front to get there attention.

After a few hours we got to jungwoos hideout, i can hear through my earpiece "be careful y/n."
It was jungkook I smiled at myself "you to" I told him.

I grabbed my gun "okay let's go" sehun said as he opened the car door we all followed him we were near some big bushes. He and I put out our heads a bit to see the front door.

There was 4 people guarding the door we turned back to our team. "You guys follow y/n you must protect her."

Sehun told them we split our team into half and on the count of three we went out you can hear the loud gun shoots.

We were able to get through I touch my ear piece "front cleared were in."

Jungkooks pov:

"There in" We got off the car that was parked in the back we went towards the back door when we got there no one was at the door "Dang that's no fun." said jimin "they must have went up front or something." said j-hope

"Guys somethings not right." I told them a smoke bomb was thrown at us "cover your nose" rm yelled. We all listen to him and went inside

"I can't see anything" I told them "it's the smoke but every one stay alert." Rm said. A gun shoot was fired "man down" We heard from our men.

"There should be stairs towards the right." Said jin we all follow him and went up the stairs by now the smoke was finally going away.

We were on the balcony "oh shit" I heard V say out loud two guys were trying to push him over the balcony.

We went to go help V soon the people down stairs started shooting at us when we ended up throwing the two guys over the balcony.

Y/n pov:

Sehun and me were walking around trying to find the others since they were having a hard time on there side.

We were haeding towards the main hall when 30 men came infront of us "protect y/n" sehun yelled. A few of my teammates were covering me "it's been a while y/n." I turn my head to the right to see jungwoo walking towards me.

"Stay away from her." Sehun told him while pointing his gun at him jungwoo's men point there guns at sehun and my teammates.

Jungwoo just laughed "why don't you just give me y/n and there's no reason to fight." He said "over my dead body."  Sehun replied jungwoo sighs "well if you wish" he gave a signal to his men and they started shooting trying to come near me.

I took my gun and was shooting at as many men I could take down as I was reloding my gun someone tried to grab me from behind.

I turn around and throw a punch at the person but he caught my hand it was jungwoo, he smirked as he stares at me.

I reached for my knife and swing it at him he doges it. We were fighting in close range he got a few hits on me.

A kick on my sides, a punch on my face, and a cut on my left arm. I was bleeding pretty bad but I still keep fighting.

I ended up giving him a cut on his left cheek and lower thigh. "Not bad but that's enough fun." He said I felt a huge pain on my head and fell to the ground.

"Carry her and follow me quickly" I heard him say before I closed my eyes.

Jungwoo pov:

We went to a familiar place "tie her up there" I told the men that was carrying y/n when he finished I walk towards her.

I look at her "I'll make sure he suffers like I did, but I'll kill you infront of him." I took the earpiece from her ear and put it in mine.

I press the earpiece and said "hey bro how you been." "why do you have that? Where is y/n?" His concern was heard through his voice.

"What a way to say hello, well I have y/n why don't you come and get her you know where."

To be continued  . . . .