I just want my family back!

Next time he woke up, he was in the castle's infirmary with a light baby blue blanket carefully draped on top of him.

He began to panic slightly, placing his hands on the bed and pushing himself up, looking around.

Tommy shoved the blanket off of him and moved to let his legs swing off the bed as the door of the big room creaked open, followed by a quick pitter-patter of footsteps approaching Tommy.

''You're awake! Are you hungry?''

He looked up and at the person, it was a nice-looking girl with pink hair.

''Calm down Niki, let the kid process where he is first.''

Another person walked in, Wilbur, another one of the princes.

The girl, presumably Niki, nodded, looking back at Tommy who breathed for a second before really looking around.

His breath slowed as he looked down at his feet, more specifically his left ankle, the one he sprained.

It was bandaged tightly with white bandages, and the pain was mostly gone.

''Do you feel better Tommy?''

Wilbur questioned, walking further into the room.

He nodded quickly, gulping.

Being a thief in the royal castle felt wrong, and evil.

Wilbur walked over and placed a hand on his shoulder, causing Tommy to flinch and shuffle back on the bed.

Half of him was genuinely scared, and the other half of him was wondering if he could get out of there sooner if he acted scared to be in the castle.

''Can you get my dad in here Niki? I'm sure he'll want to talk to him.''

Niki nodded and Wilbur edged closed to the shivering boy.

He hopped up on the bed next to him and sat in silence, leaving himself open so Tommy could approach him himself if he wanted.

Tommy never ended up approaching him, as Niki returned soon with the king.

''He's a little anxious at the moment, so be careful and don't overwhelm him.''

Phil nodded and slowly stepped closer.

Wilbur stood up, getting off the bed and looking at Tommy, still slightly concerned.

Phil still walked closer, having questions, but concern for the boy.

''How's your ankle feeling.''

He started, Tommy shrugged, looking back down at his feet.

''Are you hungry? We can get the cooks to make you a snack.''

Tommy was about to deny his hunger, but he was cut off by the quiet growling of his stomach.

He blushed in embarrassment, causing Wilbur to stifle a giggle.

''I'll take that as a yes, Wilbur,''

The king looked at the younger prince, who straightened his posture and nodded.

''Go tell the cooks to make him a small snack.''

Wilbur nodded, running towards and out of the door, presumably towards the kitchen.

Phil waved Niki away so he could be alone with Tommy and looked at him once she left.

''I need you to be honest with me Tom, how are you feeling?''

Tommy's eyes widened as he opened his mouth, an angry rant about how he would've been feeling okay if his parents were still alive almost coming out.

But instead..

''I'm okay.''

He shakily nodded, not even believing it himself.

''You don't seem okay, talk to me Tommy.''

Phil walked over, sitting where Wilbur was only five minutes ago.

''I'd much rather talk to my parents.''

He hissed in a whisper, pulling his legs up to his chest.

Phil froze, looking anywhere but Tommy.

''I'd much rather have my mum comfort me as my dad watched close by, sharing some kind words now and then. I miss them, they said they wouldn't leave, but one of your stupid sons had to go and start that unnessecary war that killed them!''

Tommy sobbed.

''I didn't even get to say goodbye before they left..''

Tears poured out of his eyes as Phil wrapped an arm around his shoulders and pulled him in for a comforting hug.

''I'm sorry, I know, I know.''

He mumbled softly as Tommy curled into him and cried into his shirt.

''I just want my family back! They just left! And now I have no one! That's why I steal! Why does no one ever think that the reason why I steal is because the beloved ''Prince Technoblade'' is a family murdering piece of shit!''

The king simply rubbed his back, allowing him to let all his feelings out.

He sobbed out broken sentences and gasps about how he wanted to kill Techno and how he wanted a normal family and to be able to go on adventures without having to worry about having to steal just to get a bite of food.

Tommy passed out again after a couple more minutes, last thing he heard was Phil walking out of the room calling Techno's name.

(790 words)