Absolutely.

Time passed and Tommy soon fell asleep, exhausted for no reason in general.

Phil smiled, looking over at the boy from time to time while he finished signing papers and writing letters to neighbouring kingdoms.

Tommy was shaken awake for dinner, but refused to eat, claiming he wasn't hungry and that he'd much rather sleep, even though that seemed as the only thing he had done since he arrived.

''Tommy, please.''

Phil pleaded, attempting to get the boy to join them for whatever the cooks had planned for dinner.

''I'm not hungry, and aren't you tired of picking me up and carrying me everywhere? I must be heavy.''

Tommy opened his eyes to a squint, making eye contact with a vaguely upset Phil.

''No, you're quite light actually, seeing as you have only eaten one waffle, two strawberries, and an apple since you arrived. That's not even close to how much a boy your age should be eating.''

The king slipped his arms under the boy and started to pick him up.

''You're eating with me and my sons, end. Of. Story.''

Tommy groaned, shoving and wiggling against Phil's grip.

''No, I'm not hungry, and you can't force me to eat! You and your sons can leave me alone!''

He elbowed Phil's stomach as hard as he could, causing the man to drop him and lean over, clutching his stomach.

Tommy hit the ground, staring up at Phil before pushing himself up and standing, backing away from Phil, ignoring the slowly appearing pain in his foot as the king recovered and looked at him.

''I must say, I did not expect that. Which I suppose must've been foolish of me, huh?''

Tommy took three more steps backwards, glancing behind him in search of the door, which opened as Tommy was about to turn the handle.

It was Technoblade, coming to check in on Tommy, only to find his father softly holding his stomach, and Tommy, who was both standing and going to leave.

''Tommy? Why are you standing? What happened?''

He grabbed the younger boy's shoulders, holding him in place.

''Tommy's not hungry, and he doesn't want to stay here any longer. Tried to pick him up, and he elbowed me in the stomach.''

Tommy swallowed and shook his head, pulling on the older boy's hands.

''I'd say I was sorry, but I'm really, really not. You can let go of me now.''

Techno only held on tighter, looking at Phil, silently asking for him to talk.

''We can't have more food disputes, or disputes in general, Techno,''

He looked up.

''Take him to his room.''

''It's not my room, I haven't been in my room since my parents died.''

Tommy spat, squirming under Techno's grip.

''I already apologized for that, let it go.''

''No, I'm not letting go, I'm not ready.''

Tommy shook his head, digging his nails into Techno's wrists.

''And I wasn't ready to let a brat like you into my home, but I managed.''

Techno hissed, causing Tommy's eyes to widen, and his mouth to close.