''No one has to.''

He woke up in pain, but he didn't move, distracted by the warmth of the bed he was laid in.

Tommy pulled the blankets closer around him and shut his tired blue eyes once again, only to get woken up mere seconds later by three solid, but soft, knocks on his door.

He groaned, pulling his pillow over his head to shut out any noise that came from outside his door.

Though, to his dismay, the door creaked open, causing any other sound that the pillow couldn't quite keep out to grow louder.

''Tommy,''

Somebody whispered, approaching the tired boy.

''Time to wake up.''

Their sentence had a twang of music at the end, causing Tommy to believe they were taunting him, very amused that the boy had a pillow on his head and was desperately attempting to fall back into the comforting, silent sleep he was once in.

He shifted around in his bed, begrudgingly pulled the satin pillow off his head and looking towards the voice, Wilbur.

''Good morning, Toms.''

He hummed, smiling.

''Breakfast is to be ready in ten minutes, I hope you join me and my family to eat. I'll be waiting outside, since, you know,''

He gestured to Tommy's foot.

''You can't really walk right now.''

Wilbur twirled around and strutted out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

Tommy watched him leave, sighing, looking around the room for something to wear.

The door opened again, entering one of the butlers with an armful of folded clothes that Tommy could only guess were for him.

''Here you are sir, please do call if you encounter issues.''

The boy set the clothes next to Tommy and bowed, showing Tommy the small horns that grew on his head, buried by his fluffy brown hair.

''My name is Tubbo, I'm here to help you with anything you may need help with.''

He, Tubbo, straightened out his posture and dusted his hands off on the black pants he was wearing, nodding once to Tommy and exiting the room.

Tommy waved a quick goodbye even though he couldn't see it, and looked at the clothes.

The clothes looked like something a royal would wear, but Tommy wasn't one.

He didn't have anything else to wear though, so he moved himself to be sitting on the edge of his bed, and began taking off his clothes and replacing them with the new ones.

Black silky pants, a plain white ironed dress shirt, soft white socks, a light fuzzy jacket that was more like a sweater and was a soft red, almost close to pink.

There were no shoes to go with the outfit, which was concerning, but Tommy chose not to question it.

He tapped his fingers on the bed, his new clothes hanging slightly loose on his body.

Tommy refused to call out Wilbur's name to help him to the breakfast table, he felt weak asking for help, even if he desperately needed it.

Lucky for him, Wilbur knocked and entered the room smiling as he sat next to Tommy.

''You look nice, have you decided if you want to accompany me and my family to eat yet? The time for breakfast grows ever nearer.''

Tommy looked away from him, crossing his arms.