Trouble

Later on that day, at the studio.

Christine has been at the studio with Lindsey, Mick and John, for over an hour now. Stevie had left to go pick up Ella and Paige at pre-school.

Prior to leaving to pick up her daughters, Stevie and Christine had just finished up with lending their vocals to a few songs.

"Aw, my angels," Christine exclaims, while quickly standing up.

Ella and Paige run over to their Aunt Christine, and embrace her with a big hug.

"How was school?" Asked Christine, as they break away from their hug.

"Wicked boring," They both respond in unison.

"Mm. Certainly sounds boring," John mentions in a soft voice; Emitting giggles from the girls.

"They are only saying that because they just wanted to spend the day with mommy and Auntie Christine in the studio," Stevie exclaims, as the girls stare up at their mother with a not very amused expression.

"They definitely are your daughters, Buck," Mick jests; Referring to the looks that they are giving their mother.

"Ella and Paige--- Auntie Christine's angels," Christine said in a soft voice, as she averts her gaze to the twins.

"Wanted to merely spend the day in the studio.. And you didn't have the heart to grant them their wish?" Christine dramatically said, as she puts her hand on her chest, then emits an exasperated sigh.

"Well, Tommy isn't here, is he?" Stevie retorts.

Christine and John have a six-year-old son named Tommy.

"He's in the playroom right now, actually... Lindsey is playing Cowboys and Indians with him," Christine mentions.

"Of course he is," Stevie chuckles.

"Daddy!" Ella exclaims, as she heads toward the playroom; Paige is quick to follow her.

"I am going to go chase after you two," Mick exclaims in a comical voice; Prompting the two girls to run even faster.

A moment later, John is sitting very still in his chair, that is next to the soundboard; There's another chair close by, that was occupied by Lindsey.

John is not conveying any emotion, while fidgeting his fingers.

Christine shook her head, then clicked her tongue. "Johnny, what are you waiting for?!" She mentions in a low voice.

"May I?" Asked John, as his eyes lit up.

"Go!" Christine exclaims, as John listens, and follows the guys into the playroom to team up against the kids.

Stevie and Christine had went to Target to buy some toys and furniture, so that their kids could be entertained while they were working in the studio.

They had also went to pick up candles, futons, silverware, coffee-makers, coffee (what's a coffee-maker without coffee?), food, a couple of mini-fridges, etcetera.

"I married a goddamn child," Christine scoffs, albeit teasingly.

"We both did," Stevie smiles brightly.

"Though, honestly.. That's why I had married Lindsey in the first place.. Not to mention the fact that he was smokin' hot," Stevie exclaims, while she melted down into one of the couches.

"And you know.. He shared the same interests, and passions," Stevie beams with pride.

"And he totally knocked you up with Will the first night that you had met," Christine smirks devilishly, as Stevie nods her head, and rolls her eyes.