Synopsis

Iniwan ni Heaven ang bansa ilang taon na ang nakalipas, upang kalimutan ang isang malagim na pangyayaring bumago sa kanyang buhay. She strongly believes that the Salvatore clan was the one needed to blame behind that tragic incident.

Kaya nang mabalitaan niya ang pagnanais ng kanyang sariling kapatid na maikasal sa isang Salvatore, lubos iyong nagdulot ng galit at puot sa kanyang pagkatao. With strong will power, Heaven came back to the Philippines to stop her brother's idiotic plan of marrying a woman who has the surname she loathed the most. She is very much convinced that she is willing to do everything to get the justice her parents deserve and it doesn't include having a Salvatore in their Family.

Heaven is fully aware in the consequences of her actions not until she met Rexus Jhor Salvatore for the first time after four years. The moment she laid her eyes on those ocean blue orbs, memories from yesterday keep rushing on her mind. She knew that her mission will be at stake, when she came to realize that she hadn't moved on from that man. However on the other hand Rexus Jhor Salvatore seems not affected with her presence, like a déjà vu the man had the guts to introduce his name right in front of her face as if they were perfect strangers! "Rexus" she hadn't forgotten that name or even the man who own the name she regretted meeting years ago.

Where does her hatred towards Salvatore will lead the inequitable love they had from the past? How much are you willing to sacrifice for the sake of unfolding those memories behind yesterday? Are you brave enough?

©litewrites