Introduction

Hello to all of you!!!

I'm glad that you are reading this...

By the way, I am Laja Dorosa and I am the creator of (Knowledgeable Pinoy!) on Fabebook.

First, if you want to skip this message and want to start reading the main content, go to Chapter 4 with the title "Let's save the Earth." Our first 3 chapters here are just rules and introductions.

NOTE: OCTOBER 10, 2022; WE ARE NOT STILL ACCEPTING!!!

We will make an announcement if we will accept some workers for our page. Thank you!Do you want to be part of Knowledgeable Pinoy? Before you join or follow our page on Facebook. We just want to let you know that there are rules and information about the page.

First we are going to be talking about the rules.

1. If you are interested or willing to join our page as an admin, member, or some sort, (Knowledgeable Pinoy!) you cannot post anything that is not related to our page (spam, online business, etc.), you can only post educational content that we usually do on our page and before you will post that you also need to get permission from us.

NOTE: We are the one who will be approved if you can really be part of us.

2. No bashers.

3. No cursing or swearing.

4. Just Enjoy Learning With Knowledgeable Pinoy!

(Please note that we will be continuing to update this chapter to add more rules if necessary.)

More information about the page.

Name of Page: Knowledgeable Pinoy! 

Tagline: Where We Post Educative Content For All!

Note: It is important that you know the tagline of my page because for instance if you are a member and part of my page you will need to add this tagline in a post that you will be posting. A sample will be added to explain so that you can understand better.

As you can see on the picture above, there is the tagline at the bottom of the picture

As you can see on the picture above, there is the tagline at the bottom of the picture. You can place the tagline anywhere that suits your taste, just make sure to include it.

 You can place the tagline anywhere that suits your taste, just make sure to include it

(The picture above is the tagline)

Then for the description of our page.

Description: We post all kinds of educative things and we post whenever we can! : )

Categories: Education, Entertainment website and Education Website.

That is all the information I can tell you about the page.

The purpose why we made Knowledgeable Pinoy will be on the next chapter. So stay tuned!