Sisters and Storys

When all the students woke up, an announcement was made
"To all students, today you have the day of due to disturbances in the system, Will Leo Valdez, Percy Jackson, Fred Weasley, George Weasley, Connor Stoll, and Travis Stoll come to the office. Annabeth turned to her boyfriend
"What did you do this time?" She asked exasperated
"Nothing, just fried the schools tech so we could skip?"
"What!"
"Leo helped" he said quickly
"Percy" Leo shouted
"I panicked, I mean it's Annabeth!"
"Fine"
The two ran to the office. Annabeth sighed as she watched there retreating figures. She walked into the dining pavilion to see what others were doing and she found half of the school around a guy with flaming red hair who appeared to be telling a story. When she got closer she heard something about a basilisk and a sword. She tapped someone and to ask what was happening. The person turned around and it was a girl with colorful hair and glasses. Annabeth tried to recall her name, ditzy or something like that.
"Hey, what's he talking about" she asked pointing to red
"Oh, he's telling s about his wonderful adventures" she replied than went back to listening, she listened as well, but with the mass of people, she couldn't hear a thing. Suddenly she got an idea and pushed to the front threatening people with her dagger. When she reached the front she whispered something to the red head and he nodded. He told everyone to clear out the Annabeth presented her idea. They would set up a story telling where everyone would tell there stories. They decided they would do it at 6 and everyone dispersed.
            When it was six, Annabeth grabbed her roommates and Percy to the dining pavilion, where they would tell story's . She had a bag of drachmas with her as she entered pulling her boyfriend along. When she got there she set up some chairs and a few buckets of water and positioned Percy in front door of them. When the students started to spill in she cleared her throat.
"Everyone please take a seat and we will began momentarily, if you want to share your story please write your name on a peice of paper and put it under your seat. Someone gasped when the paper vanished and made its way to a jar in the front. When ever was seated Annabeth's continued
"I will pick a name from the jar and we will hear that persons story." She reached in the jar and picked up a paper. She read the words loud and clear, "Harry Potter" all the wizards clapped and Annabeth silenced them. "Okay, Percy?"
The son of Poseidon took his cue and raised his arms, everyone oohed and ahhed when the water from the buckets rose into the air and made a fine mist. Annabeth threw her drachma in the mist and shouted loud and clear, "oh Fleecy do me a solid, show me Harry Potters adventures." The mist shimmered and showed a house with a familiar boy in the cupboard under the stairs.
          When the show was a over, many people looked at Harry, Ron, and Hermione in awe. Annabeth was not one of those people, she calmly picked another slip and read the name. "Mal" she repeated the process and the iris message shimmered into existence showing them the isle of the lost.
           When they finished it was time for everyone to look amazed, and they did. But yet again, Annabeth didn't look impressed, more urgent. "Nico DiAngelo, Hazel Levesque and Mal , please come to the stage" the said people entered and Nico was looking excited , so was Hazel, Mal was just looking confused. "Okay, let's get this over with. Nico, who is your dad?" "Hades" he said and Mal gasped. "Your my brother?" "Yeah" he said, his eyes softening, "I'm the older one, right"
"Nope, your the youngest"
"How, your like 12!"
"90, thank you very much"
"What?"
"Long story"
"Okay?" The trio walked away.
"Next up is .... Percy Jackson" Loud cheers rang through the hall and Annabeth was about to throw a drachma in when she heard a familiar voice
Percy's POV
"Perseus Jackson" an familiar voice snarled "we meet again" Percy turned around to find Kelli standing there with Tammi as ugly as ever.
"Hey Kelli, long time no see, did you have fun in Tartursauce?
"I tried to be patient with you, but I guess I'll just have to kill you" Kelli snapped, by now ever that wasn't a demigod was watching the scene in horror, some were slowly backing away. Percy was about to uncap riptide when Kelli snatched up someone in her claws, the person had red curly hair and a small top hat.
"Let go of the girl" Percy snarled
"Surrender first" Kelli snarled right back, Percy looked to Annabeth and she nodded her head slightly He slowly walked towards Kelli.
"I surrender"
"Good!" Kelli laughed and she pushed the girl away and grabbed Percy, reaching into his pocket grabbing riptide , she knew it would comeback if it was to far away from him, so she kept it just out of his reach. Tammi opened her mouth to say something, but suddenly imploded into gold dust, and Kelli soon followed. Annabeth took of her invisibility cap and Percy snatched up Riptide before walking out of the room followed by the rest of the seven, minus Hazel.
"How did a monster get into the school?" Percy and the rest of the seven were questioning Chiron.
"I thought there were monster boundaries?" Annabeth asked
" I don't know what's happening" Chiron admitted "I put the same boundaries here as I did in camp"
"A spy" Percy realized "like Silena" he said sadly
"Yeah" Annabeth agreed softly
"Who?" Leo asked breaking the moment
"Leo!" Piper hissed
"Sorry" he said grinning
"We need to find the spy" Percy said
"For now act like nothings happening, but trust no one and tell no one" Chiron told the demigods "Also, there are going to be some new students coming, they are bionic and have superpowers. They will be arriving tomorrow, please inform your roommates" a chorus of okays and yeses sounded around the room and the demigods left. Percy remained and looked Chiron in the eye
"There going to be another war, isn't there?"
"I'm sorry my child, but it is inevitable"
Percy left the room and informed his roommates about the situation. A girl named Bree and a boy named Chase was going to join there group. Percy left for dinner awaiting the questions of everyone else.
Bree's POV
"A school?" Asked Bree "Chase will be excited" Bree, Chase, Skylar, Kaz, and Oliver were ready to go to the school of heroes with the rest of the bionic academy. Bree was hoping to be away from Chase, but she soon learned that she would be sharing a room with him. They reached the school and entered the dining room, thousands of kids were talking and eating, she was familiar with demigods wizards and other magical beings in the room. She went and sat at a table with Chase, Skylar, Kaz, and Oliver. When a group of seven people entered the room people surged up to them and started talking super fast and Bree couldn't catch a word. The black haired boy put his fingers to his lips and whistled loud, silencing everyone in the room.
"It was a Greek monster and I'm going to leave it at that" he told everyone, no one looked satisfied but they went back to there tables anyway. The boy scanned the room and found her group. He pointed to them and started walking up to them.