Alliances and deals

Percy's POV
After Percy explained capture the flag to everyone in his room, he decided to try to get Jason and Annabeth's group on his side. From what he heard from Fred, Harry was powerful, and he and annabeth together had once beaten the entire camp in a game of capture the flag. He went over to Annabeth's room and when they saw each other, they nodded and shook hands,
"See you at capture the flag seaweed brain."
"See you wise girl, I'm gonna ally with Jason"
"Good idea" she mused, he left to Jason's room.
When he entered, Jason saw him.
"I assume your already with Annabeth for capture the flag?"
"Of course" Percy told him, "a batch of blue cookies for a month until the school years over"
"Deal" they shook hands, the other team was going down.
I am a time skip to capture the flag, my name is agnrhxkrnbjybc but you may call me Tony.
"Ready blue team" Percy shouted.
"Ready!" They shouted back. Annabeth smiled at him and the game started, Nico and Percy slipped into the shadows and Annabeth ran at the flag, leaving Jason, Piper and Harry to defend.
Meanwhile
Frank saw annabeth racing to get the flag,
"Annabeth's coming, Hazel, me and Thalia will go get her, the rest of you, stick to the plan. Frank ran to Annabeth and pulled out a spear, he didn't like it, but he was to close to use a bow. Even three on one, Annabeth was fine, she smiled at them as she disarmed them all and dodged Thalia's strikes of lightning, the.pin she continued her path to the flag.
"Everyone after Annabeth" Frank shouted, his whole team ran towards the blond, unaware of the two kids grabbing the flag and sinking back into the shadows. By the time they realized, it was to late, Nico and Percy had made it to the other side.
"Yes!" The blue team cheered,
"Ughh" red team groaned. Percy smiled.