Chapter one

Emily's POV
It's Saturday morning and I am just laying in bed. I don't feel like doing anything today so I think I am just going to have a lazy day. My door opens snapping me out of my thoughts. It's my mother. " Honey, breakfast is downstairs if you want some. " she told me. " okay mom ". I get up out if bed and go downstairs. I got some bacon, eggs , and 2 pancakes. I was really full by the end of that. All of a sudden my mom said " oh Emily I forgot to tell you that you are starting a new school on Wednesday. " I was totally not excited. I went back up to my room considering that it was Monday, I was going to get ready to start school. I got out my backpack from my closet and put some notebooks in it. After I got ready to start school, I sat down on my bed in my phone. I went onto vine and watched the best person in the whole world. Cameron Dallas. Oh how I love him. I love how he always makes me laugh. His smile is brightening, and his hair is like perf! Ha I'm never one to talk like that. Excuse my fan girl moments😂. After I watched Cameron on vine, I went onto Twitter. I saw that Cameron has just posted something. It read " I am so excited to announce that I am starting up magcon again!" After I read that, I nearly screamed!