Chapter 3

Emilys POV

2 days later...
It's only 5 more days until I can see my idol. My everything. Words can't even explain how excited I am! But for now I have to go to school.

At school...
I go inside my school. I get to my locker and open it up and see a note. It read " You better watch your back because I will get you one way or another." I really panicked but it didn't get in my way of the rest of the day in school. I finished up in my locker and go into my first class. Math. I sit next to my best friend Brooke. " hey Emily! What's up ?" She asked me. " nothing much . I'm pretty the same. Only I get to go see Cameron Dallas and the rest of the magcon boys in 5 days!" I told her while smiling the biggest smile ever. " WHAT!!!!!" She almost screams. " I wanna go also!!!! " she tells me. " well you should get a ticket! We could meet up and go out to eat before then go together!" I told her hoping she would. "yes! That would be amazing !!!" She said. " alright I will text you the details later!" I tell her " k" she says. The class went faster than I thought. The next thing I know is that I am already on my way home! I go home and finish my homework. All of a sudden I hear a loud crash! I run downstairs into the kitchen to see if my mom and dad are okay. " we're okay honey. I just dropped a couple plates . No big deal. " she reassures me . " phew! I thought you guys got hurt!" I tell my parents. " nope, we are fine." My mom tells me. I go back upstairs and open up my laptop and log into Twitter. I see that Cameron posted again. It says " can't wait until the next magcon! It will be hype!" Just thinking about Cameron made me smile. I then hear my mom call for dinner.

After dinner...
I go back upstairs and I tweeted " goodnight Twitter! " I then try and go to bed. Need my beauty sleep before magcon in 5 days. About 5 minutes later, I see my phone light up. I grab my phone and look at it and see that's it's from Twitter. My phone is also connected to Twitter. I open it up and I see that someone commented on my goodnight tweet. My eyes open wide. I nearly scream. The person who commented on my tweet was.....

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys what's up? Sorry about the cliff hanger. I will try to update again today. No promises! I see there's no comments yet! I need 5 people to be in this story. I will pick people when I need them to come into the story.

-Emily
Stay beautiful- Cameron Dallas ❤️❤️