Chapter 5

Cameron's POV

Emily was the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on.

I wanna meet emily properly and get to know her.

Emilys POV

I'm still in the hospital. Hopefully I can get out really soon.

The doctor comes in.

Doctor: I'm afraid that I have bad news and good news. Good news is is you can get out tomorrow. Bad news is is that we ran some tests and found out that there is a very small tumor growing in your heart.

I started crying and asked " will I be okay ?" The doctor said " yes but I think we should start early treatment." I asked him " does that mean that I have to go through kemo?" He nodded his head. " okay i must be going I have another patient to attend to. I will check up on you later tonight and then tomorrow morning you can be discharged." He said as he was heading out.

I felt really tired so I closed my eyes and fell asleep only until I heard a nurse come in and asked " how are you feeling?" I said " a little better but my arm still hurts. " The nurse nodded her head and asked " would you like some pain medicine?" I nodded my head. The nurse left then came back about 1 minute later with some medicine. I took the medicine and fell back to sleep.

----------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Thank you so much for 300 reads! That really means a lot for a fan fic that only has 5 chapters. So sorry I haven't been on. I am going to update again so expect it! Also sorry for the short chapter. I will try to make a longer one ! I need some ideas. Feel free to comment some ideas.
- Emily
Stay beautiful- Cameron Dallas ❤️