Chapter 4

Emily's POV
I nearly screamed when I saw that name. It was my abusive ex boyfriend. He said " night beautiful . I'm coming for you." . When I read that, I wanted to die. I ran into my bathroom and looked through the drawers. I found a blade. I then took the blade to my arm and cut it. I must have cut too deep because I started to get a head ache. Next thing you know I blacked out.

2 days later....
I woke up. I looked around and saw that I was in the hospital. I looked around and saw my mom and dad sitting there sleeping. I woke them up. " honey, we're so glad tour awake." They said. " w-w-what happened?" I asked them because I didn't remember what happened. " you cut yourself and cut too deep into your skin so you blacked out, now you're in the hospital. " they told me. " well then." All of a sudden I hear footsteps coming down the hallway in the hospital. Then they stopped. The door to the room that i was in opened. I nearly screamed when I saw who it was. It was the CAMERON DALLAS. I wanted to cry. He came over to me and said , " hey beautiful are you feeling better?" He to,d me with a smile on his face. " yes now I am that you're here. You know CAMERON you are so awesome. I am a HUGE fan." I told him while almost crying. He leaned down and kissed my cheek and said " Awww. Thank you beautiful ." OMG DID CAMERON DALLAS JUST CALL ME BEAUTIFUL??? This must be a dream. " I love you so so so so so so so much Cameron!" I told him with the biggest smile on my face. " well I have to go but your parents told me that you will be seeing me at the next magcon. I'm looking forward to it." He told me. " yes I will be. I'm so excited to see you again and the rest of the Magcon boys." I said with a smile. " yay. I will see you in two days then. Bye beautiful!" He said to me as he was walking out. " bye Cameron! " he just called me beautiful again! I feel so good right now. I love him so so so so so much. He saved me multiple times. He makes me laugh. I just absolutely love him.

---------------------------------------------------
Hey guys! Sorry I haven't updated in like days but I have been busy with projects and my grades in school. Good news! Well at least for me. My average in school is a 97% YAY. Anyway. I might update again today. Idk. If not then I will try my hardest to get one in before the weekend.
- Emily
Stay beautiful - Cameron Dallas 😍😍😘😘