Chapter 7

Cams POV

The event going to start in an hour. I'm so excited to see Emily again! She's beautiful! I wanna see if I can take her out like a friendly date to find more stuff about her. Like what's her fav color, fav food and more.

All of the sudden I was snapped out of my wonderful thoughts by screaming girls. They all lined up into lines for the meet and greet. The first girl in my line came up to me and said " So I heard that you went to the hospital to see a sl*t." When she said that last word I lost it. I screamed at her " SHE ISNT A SL*T SHE WAS SICK SO I WENE TO CHEER HER UP!!! NOW GET OUT OF HERE!!! SECURITY!!" When I yelled that, 2 security guards walked over to my line and escorted the girl out. As she was walking out she yelled " THIS ISNT THE LAST TIME YOU WILL SEE ME!" And with that she left.

Honestly if she would've left later, I would've told her a few kind words . note the sarcasm on ' kind ' . Whoever she was, had no reason to say that! I don't even know how she figured that out. UGHHH

1 hour later
I've taken over hundreds of pictures with girls and I haven't seen Emily yet. I wonder if she's here. I hope she is.

Emily's POV ( Before the event started )

When I arrived, I was greeted by the sound of screaming girls. Owwww. They could seriously blow out my eardrums. When I parked my car I got out and saw my best friend standing beside her car on her phone with a HUGE smile on her face. Someone's happy.

I thought it would be funny to walk over to ther and scare her. I went around my car and started waking toward her car. Her car was parked one row ahead of mine. When I went up I was so close to her. When I was next to her I yelled " BOO!"
" Holy crap Emily! You scared the living crap out of me!" She yelled while laughing. " Let's head over to go inside. " I said to Brooke. We started walking toward the entrance when a girl was being escorted out by 2 guards. She was giving a dirty look. Wow. What was her problem? I shook it off and got a big smile on my face as we went inside. " HOLY CRAP! THE LINES ARE HUGE!" Said Brooke. " Well I guess well have to wait bit in line." I replied. We were on our phones as we were advancing in the line to see Cameron.

About an hour later
It's been an hour and we're still not even in front yet. Brooke has been smiling like an idiot the whole time. Jeez she went from not liking them so much to liking them a lot! Lol. I can finally see Cameron now. We were getting closer and closer by the minute. Before we knew it, we were 3 people away from meeting him again. He's looks so hot in his khakis shorts and red shirt. ( 😂😂 Jake from State Farm a/n) I heard somebody say next and it was my turn to meet him again. " Omg Emily! You came! " Cameron whispered/ yelled ,so nobody else could hear him , as he hugged me. We took a picture together and he then handed me a piece a of paper. I opened it up and it read " Cams number 123-456-7890 " ( fake number a/n ). He told me to text him later. Oh I will cam, I will. Then it was Brooke's turn. She got a picture with him and they talked then Brooke's time was up so we went to Nash's line which was the next line.

After the meet and greet and show
After the show, Brooke and I decided to go out to eat at TGI Fridays down the road. For some odd reason, Brooke was smiling even bigger than I ever saw. Like her smile was so big she could be the world record. ( does that even make sense ? 😂A/N)

I asked her on the way why she was so happy. We took my car and left her car there so we could travel together. She said " I got somebody's number!"
" WHOS NUMBER!" I screamed with excitement.
" MATTS!" She replied.
" OMG! Awww!" I said. When I looked at her, she was burning red. Aww she was blushing! We finally arrived at the restaurant. We went inside and then ate.

(After dinner and at Emily's house after Brooke went home )

Brooke's POV

I'm so happy that Matt gave me his number. He's so cute. Like OMG! All of a sudden, my phone started buzzing.
(M:Matt B:Brooke)
M: Hey! It's Matt 😃
B: Hey what's up?
M: nothin much. U?
B: just getting ready to go to sleep
M: okay well then I will talk to you tomorrow since your going to sleep. Night beautiful!
B: Night
Then I put my phone down and fell asleep.

Emily's POV
As I was getting my pjs on my phone vibrated. I picked it up and it was from Cam
( C:Cam E:Emily)
C: Night beautiful
E: night cam! Thanks for an amazing day!
C: you're welcome beautiful! Now get some sleep for that pretty head of yours.
He called me beautiful again! I could feel my face burn up. I put my phone on my night stand and climbed into bed.
Could I be growing feelings for Cam?
-----------------------------------------------------
Wow! 926 words! There you go! I might just update again today or tomorrow idk. Can I gets at least 3 votes for another chapter this week?
Stay Beautiful- Cameron Dallas ❤️❤️