Hi guys

Hi it Me.

But.

You can call me Abby it not my real name but that the name in going by in this book.

That how I look.

And.

This is how I came it to the pride lands.

Read the BACK STORY

{BACK STORY}

1 month ago

I was walking around to find a home that I can stay there.

When I saw big grassy area that I entered.

I went into i went in to the tall grass I was going to wait for the lion to leave that area when I got ponuce on.

"Hey get off me" i said as i tried to push the lion off me.

"Who are you" he asked.

"Who are you " i asked him back.

"I'm kion leader of the lion guard".

"Oh okay....I'm Abby".

Then kion gotten off me.

"Are you with Zira?" He questioned me.

"Uh no" i replied.

"Uh okay what are you doing here" he asked.

"I was looking for a home to stay" i said then paused then spook again "can i stay here".

"Uh okay and you have to ask my dad if you can stay here the king here" he told me.

I nodded and we start to walk to the big Rock which is called "Priderock" onces we reached there we got up the rocks. Where i saw a lion with a red mane golden fur.

"Dad dad" kion called out to his dad onces we reached the top

"Kion? What is it" he started then he saw me "is this your girlfriend".

"WHAT NO!" kion yelled out so quickly i shock my head "NO!" Feeling embarrassed kinda.

"I'm just kidding" he chuckled "any ways I'm king simba and what are you doing here?".

"I was looking to see if I can a home and I came across here, can i stay here?" I asked.

"Sure" he nodded "do you know about the circle of life" he asked me.

"Uh... I think so".

Simba explains the circle of life to her (to lazy to write it out) and then I was allowed to stay in the pride lands and became good friends with kion and his firends.

{END OF BACK STORY}

Now you know how I got to the pride lands mind if you comments or DM me so turth or dare that I can play with my firends and others with.

Make them interesting....

"