kiara dare

A/N DON'T HATE ME FOR BEING HARSH ALSO WARNING BLOOD INCLUD

Hi it Me kiara I got a dare and it from...Diseny_girl.....uh the writer

Diseny_girl- yup it Me

Kiara- uh hi, what my dare

Disney_girl- it really mean you ready to hear it

Kiara- yes

Diseny_girl- okay so this it, you have to you have to hurt your self and say that kion did it have kion get a punishment then you can say the turth.

Diseny_girl exampled the dare.

Kiara- are you crazy have you lost your mind

Diseny_girl- nope that my dare

Kiara- your being serious

After Diseny_girl finally got kiara to do it

Then the dare start now!

Kiara went to the forested (-the same one Kion and kiara fighted in "can't wait to be queen"-) where she saw kion in it clawing a tree to sharpen his claws and he was alone.

"Perfect I can frame him easily for this i just hope he won't hate me in the end" kiara thought as she went deeper in the forsted and unleashed her claws and clawed her shoulder.

She bit her lips not to make any sounds of pain as she saw blood come out of her cut "ow ow ow" she said under her breath as she went to a small water Streem where she cleaned her claws and paws.

As she touched her scratch that she give her self it was still kinda bleeding and it hurt badly she felt like she was going to cry "why did I go so hard why didn't I do just a small scratch" kiara scolded her self not sure if she should go on with this but still did it and started to walk to pride rock.

Kiara went up and looked over at her shoulder and then went back to walking on to pride rock where she found her dad and Simba noticed her.

Simba- Kiara what happend

Simba asked her as he rushed to her when he saw he shoulder.

Kiara- Kion he did this i i don't know why...

Kiara lied as simba turned around to Zazu.

Simba- Zazu can you get kion here I need to talk to him

Zazu- yes sire

Then Zazu flow off to get kion.

Simba started to clean kiara scratch kiara flinched at first then she didn't feel any more pain from it as simba hugged her Kiara felt guilty of what she was doing thought.

A few minutes later zazu reached with confused kion, as kion went up pride rock to see his father Simba upset face and saw kiara shoulder.

Kion- wha-what happend

Simba-why did you hurt kiara?

Simba asked as he used his paw to show the middle sized scratch on kiara shoulder as he stand up looked at kion.

Kion- I didn't see her sinces the morning

Kion said as he looked up to his dad to meet his gaze

Simba- Kion

Simba sternly said

Kion- I DIDN'T DO ANYTHING

Kion raised his vocie a bit

Simba- DON'T RISE YOUR VOICE ON ME AND WHY DID YOU HURT KIARA

Simba shouted

Kion- I DIDN'T EVEN SEE HER SINCES THE MORNING