7

(Louis' Pov)

'I decided to walk home, it's not that far and maybe the fresh air will make me feel better. A way that I calm myself down sometimes is by people watching. Something that stuck out to me pretty clearly was this father and daughter at the playground. He was pushing her on the swing and she was just giggling so much. I dont know why I focused on it but there was just something about it that made me feel calm. I crossed the street and went up the stairs to my apartment. As I'm walking down the hallway my phone rings. 'Hey whats up' I ask curious, Liam responds, 'Lou I think there's someone in your apartment.' My heart drops as I say 'What!?' Liam says, 'I walked out of the building and I was walking home,' Liam and I are also neighbors, 'and I see someone through the window in your house just standing there.' I clenched my teeth and responded to Liam thanking him and that I will handle it, grabbing my gun I open the front door with my key. I have my gun held up ready for anything as I step through the front door, I sneak around the hallway to get to the kitchen. 'Louis!' I hear from behind me as I literally jump out of my skin turning around to point the gun at this person. 'Woah woah calm down! It's just me!'