114

(Harrys pov)

"After I finished writing my letter , I looked at the time and realized that 15 minutes had passed. Zayn still hasn't returned. I started to lift myself up and immediately felt the pain. I knew i shouldn't be getting up , but i wasn't sure if Zayn was okay. I could have called a nurse , but what if Zayn had killed someone and they found him hiding the body. okay..maybe i was being a little too dramatic..but i just don't like when people find my friends in such a vulnerable state. and by the amount of time Zayn has been gone , i can tell he's going through something. I took the IV out of my arm , which will probably set off an alarm or something . I don't know , i was trained for situations like this in hospitals , but i'm pretty sure i'm really high. As I walk down the hallway , in just my hospital gown , i don't see many workers around. probably because it was the middle of the night. I got down a couple floors and soon heard sobbing. I could tell it was Zayn's , i've only heard him cry once or twice. he only ever cries when he is overwhelmed. i turned a corner and seen him sitting with his head between his knees and his back pressed against the wall. it was always awful to see a loved one in so much pain. I knew i was the one who caused his pain this time. It sucked knowing that a stupid decision i made was hurting so many people already. He didn't lie though , he was next to the vending machine. I slowly walked over to him ,and sat next to him. 'I'm sorry...'"