17

(Louis' Pov)

'3 chocolate milks please, and whatever you want Liam' Daisy says to the waitress. 'Ah can you just make that 2 chocolate milks I'll just do a water.' I say to her. 'Um no three chocolate milks and a water. I would like one too!' Liam protested. Man Liam can be such a kid sometimes but that's what great about him. He really knows how to have fun. 'Alright coming right up' the waitress said as she walked away. 'Hey Daisy and I are go to the bathroom real quick before she takes our order. We need to freshen up being on the road is a no go!' Phoebe says scooting out of the booth and Daisy behind her. 'Peace out losers!' Daisy says with a peace sign. 'Im just kidding don't take that seriously love you guys!' She reassures as she walks away. That girl..... 'alright while theyre gone I should give you a quick rundown.' Liam says looking around to make sure someone isn't listening. I shake my head ready to listen. 'We have a hit.' Liam says. 'Well obviously Liam but what's the big deal' I say. 'Oh well, the hit is anonymous. We don't know where it was originated and it said it needed to be effective immediately.' Effective immediately? I thought to myself. That's very unusual for a hit. Well everyone wants it to happen as soon as possibly but it's kind of like a given that you don't ask for that, we are killing a person for them after all. Its a respect thing. 'Hm that is unusual, and we really have no clue at all?' I say. 'No nothing..' he takes a pause before he continues his sentence, 'it's almost like he asked for the hit himself...you know?'