Her life Story

Hi sorry I'm writing this on my phone so I can't make it bold or italicize it. But here is her life her story
Demetria Devonne Lovato Was born on August 20, 1992 to Diana Lovato (now De La Garza ) and Patrick Lovato in New Mexico. She has an older sister Dallas. Soon they moved to Texas. At age six Demi and Selena met in the audition waiting room for Barney. The two both came on Barney. When she would come to school she would be bullied and teased because she was on Barney. She quit Barney at age 10. She later in 7th grade became homeschooled after having hate petitions on the bathroom stall doors. She was later also seen on a few tv shows (shorts) Just Jordan and As the Bell Rings. She later went on and did some demo songs. You can find them on YouTube. She then was on Camp Rock. She later starred on the Disney channel original series Sonny With a Chance. She also went on many tours performing. While on Sonny With a Chance she also had made two albums Don't Forget and Here We Go Again. She later starred on Camp Rock 2 The Final Jam. Also Demi. And Selena would make YouTube videos. You can go check them out. She later punched her back up dancer Alex Welch and decided she needed help. Demi went to Timberline Knolls in Chicago in 2010. She later after treatment came out and said she said she was battling anorexia, bulimia, self harm, alcohol addiction, and drug addiction. after treatment she recorded songs and made the album Unbroken in 2011.She later went on the Unbroken tour. In 2011 Patrick Lovato her dad died after battling cancer. In 2013 She made her album Demi. In 2014 she went on tours Demi and the Neon Lights Tour. This year (2015) Demi is coming out with a new album.
So did you guys like it? Next I'll do facts.
~Zofia