More Power And An Old Friend

(A/N - Alright, guys, for those who've been following this book, it has been twenty one days since I last updated, so I'm keeping my promise. Well, there weren't many votes to begin with, and considering my own vote, I think I'm gonna go with Perzoe. But, you all will have a twist. Perzoe happens, but... well, read on. The twist isn't anytime soon, so no problemo for you. Yet. *Evil Laughter*)

Percy POV

So, I was busy killing everyone, when I heard the Fates in my head.

"You left Throne Room too quick."

I put my body on autopilot after I heard the three eerie voices speak together. "I'm guessing you're the fates?"

"Yes, little demigod."

"I'm not little."

"Oh?" I heard the amusement in their voices in my head. Confused yet? "Are you as old as us?"

"No," I conceded rather unwillingly. I didn't want to lose the sass battle.

"Then don't get sassy with us, boy."

"Then tell me why you contacted me, old women."

I heard mental growling. "Are you trying to call three beautiful sisters old?"

I chuckled mentally inwardly, and mentally tilted my head, still fighting normally. Confused yet? No? You sure are resilient, I'll give you that. Read on then, reader.

"I was under the impression you yourselves had told me you were old." I coated my voice with innocence.

They growled in annoyance. "Never did we think we would lose in a battle of sass."

"Umm, hello? You're talking to the king of sass here."

I felt them smile mentally. "Why be a king," they asked me, "When you can be a god?"

"Excuse me? Why are you all quoting RapGod now?"

"Details, details. We were going to make you a god."

At that moment, I was suddenly aware of a battleaxe spinning toward my neck. I tensed up, and tried to move out of the way, using water to propel me there. But, apparently, the sisters had other ideas, and made me teleport there. I killed all the archers there as I continued my conversation with them.

"Say what now?"

"We said, as I'm sure you just heard, we were going to make you a god."

"Huh?"

"But, apparently, we didn't need to. you were already a god. What's more, in becoming a god, you absorbed power from all the pantheons. The dead pantheons, such as the Mayans, the Celtics, and the Aztecs included. You leeched so much power from the Greek and Roman pantheons that the gods noticed a drop in their power levels. Now you're doing the same with the Norse. Don't worry yourself over it; it's nothing you can do. All the domains which people believe little in now are dying. Your 'Doomsday' according to the Mayan calendar in 2012 was actually the right date, but only the Mayan Gods died in it. Soon, a lot of the religions are going to fade. The only Pantheons that will be alive are the Indian Pantheon, The Christian Pantheon, the Shinto Pantheon, The Islamic Pantheon and the Buddhist Pantheon. The Buddhist Pantheon is not even a proper pantheon, being an offshoot of the Indian Pantheon, so that brings it down to four pantheons which won't be dying down anytime soon."