[5]

"Minho, where is the-" Jean paused when he saw Minho packing his belongings. He was planning to ask the boy for some of the files they were working on last week. But he was surprised that today was the day where Minho was finally parting to his following mission. "Are you going now?"

The black-haired boy didn't bother Jean entering his room since he himself left the door open. He just said, "Yes, it is finally today."

"Really? Wow...that was fast..."

"Why?" Minho glanced at Jean with a smirk, "don't tell me you're going to miss me. Don't make me want to throw up before I go..."

Jean rolled his eyes at the mocking tone Minho used. His dream was to punch him in the face and make him cry so much. But he knew he couldn't. Minho would kill him before that even happens.

"I thought I would...but now I'm pretty sure I won't."

"Hahahaha, that's good. Because I won't miss your ugly face!"

The last month went by fast. Minho endured the painful training he had with Sr. Geon and the other training in regard to his character. Fortunately, the boy could succeed in everything and now he is ready to complete the mission that was assigned to him.

Minho laughed and closed his suitcase after seeing the face Jean made when he called him 'ugly'. "I'll be leaving now," he said while taking another small backpack.

"Do you want me to give you a ride?" Jean offered.

"No, it's okay," Minho shook his head, "I'm supposed to make time and arrive a little bit late to the UA company," he walked to the door of his room while talking, "the profile says I come from Gimpo. So I'll take the subway and I'm going to make some random stops. I'll calculate how much time someone would do from Gimpo to Seoul, and I will arrive at that time at the company."

Jean chuckled. He always finds it amusing how Minho transforms into all his characters. He never misses any detail of these invented people. He puts all his dedication in each one of them.

"Did I say something funny?" Minho frowned, "what's wrong with you, asshole?"

Jean's smile disappeared. He abhors Minho's real personality.

"That behavior of you... Tsk... Your current character is supposed to be contrary to what you are. Are you sure you are going to behave like that one in there for two years? I bet you are going to explode if you don't curse at least one time a day."

"Who do you think you are talking to, huh?" Minho opened the ajar door of his room and turned around with a very offended expression, "I never get out of character no matter what. Did you forget who I am?" He raised an eyebrow.

Jean deadpanned. "A fucking idiot that likes to brag about being the best agent in the world?"

"Just the last six words you mumbled, Jean...just the last six," Minho sent a final glare to the older one before turning around to go, "see you around, idiot hyung."

"Yah! Why you-" Jean sighed when Minho went away without saying anything else. He massaged the empty space between his eyebrows. He looked tired. "This guy never calls me hyung and when he does is just to insult me. What a jerk!"

~~~

As soon as Minho put a foot outside the building, he transformed into his character.

The undercover agent left the company after two months of harsh training. He was already mentally prepared to fulfill his mission, and nothing and no one could prevent it.

The world wouldn't even notice that a work was done. It is always like that.

Pretending to be someone else, do something in between and return back home -in this case, his agency- and go back to normal.