[26]

"Waaaaaah~ I'm so hungry~~" Jeongin complained out of boredom as he stretched his body in the practice room of the big company. "What do you think we are going to eat today?"

His schedule had finished. He was waiting for his teammates to go home together, but these guys were taking forever to pack.

"You are always hungry, baby~" Changbin commented with a playful tone. He has been sprawled on the floor, trying to catch some air like his friend.

He has been training with Jeongin all day since their schedule was similar today. But they have finally finished.

"Eww, don't call me that, hyung..." Jeongin complained with a disgusted face.

"Why not?" Changbin whined. "You never let me call you pet names~ Jeongin-ie~~"

Jeongin facepalmed and shook his head. He loves his hyung, but he sometimes wishes he weren't this childish. As an older person, he is not behaving like that at all, and sometimes he loses face because of that way of acting.

"We are ready, guys."

Seungmin showed up in the practice room with a bag swung in his right shoulder.

Hyunjin and Felix were already waiting for his friends in the lobby, with all their things packed.

Changbin and Jeongin stood from the floor, took their things and followed Seungmin.

When they arrived at the lobby, Hyunjin asked, "Who's cooking dinner today?"

"Not me~" Changbin said with a cocky smile while watching Jeongin, "I did it yesterday..."

"What- you-"

"We did it yesterday..." Changbin corrected as he put his arm around Jeongin, earning from the younger a roll of his eyes.

Seungmin commented, "Well, technically today is Minho's turn, but he, like Jisung and Chan hyung are sick...so...it would be good if we cook for them..."

"Yeah...we are a team after all," Felix added. "We cannot make them cook if they don't feel well..."

"Rock, paper, scissors?" Hyunjin suggested with a shrug of his shoulders.

"No, no-"

"Yes!" Jeongin agreed with a grin plastered on his face. He was looking at Changbin with this expression, "let's go with that!"

"I don't want toooo~~" Changbin complained, but no one listened.

He knew he would be losing in the first round due to his endless back luck in that game.

And Jeongin very much knew about it.

"Okay, it's settled," Hyunjin and Seungmin said, "let's see who will take over cooking today before we go home..."

Jeongin approached Changbin and placed his arm around his neck, "don't worry, hyung. You'll win this game..." he said with a cocky smile.

Changbin scoffed and bit his lower lip in frustration. He couldn't believe Jeongin was making fun of him.

~~~

Getting home has been an easy task for each of the boys. All of them are getting used to the path they need to take in order to arrive at the dorms.

Sometimes they take the bus or sometimes the subway. All of this depends on how much they want to walk that day.

The first one to arrive at the house today was Changbin.

He put his bag on the side and took his shoes off, replacing them with slippers.

He was tired, but since he lost the rock, paper, sicssor's game, he needed to make dinner for everyone.