[27]

Minho smiled as he filled his lungs with Jisung's sweet scent. Minho doesn't know what this feeling is when he's with Jisung, but he knows he doesn't want to stop feeling it. The feeling is too wholesome to let it go.

After a few minutes, Minho let out a calming sigh. Now he felt calm thanks to the bluenette. All negative thoughts vanished into thin air.

A small part of him was starting to hate this.

He hated how much power Jisung had over him.

He hated how a simple human being could make him this weak.

Minho is not used to showing this side of him, and yet Jisung never struggles to make him show his worst side. The vulnerable one. The weak one.

The undercover agent hates how Jisung breaks everything inside of him, but at the same time, he secretly fancies to know how much more Jisung could break.

The future triggers him. Minho is curious to know what reaction Jisung would have if he ever got to know his secret.

What would he think?

What would he do?

Would he be frightened?

Would Jisung care at all?

Would they be hugging like this if he knew Minho had killed people with those hands?

Or would Jisung run away and despise him like the other agents in his company?

Just thinking about this last thing shattered Minho's heart and sent him back to that turmoil of negative emotions.

He didn't want to lose Jisung. That was his biggest fear. He could lose everything, but him. Not him.

Minho preferred being killed by one of those horrible weapons Sr. Jeon possesses that getting to live like he used to; without Jisung in his life.

His grip and eyes tightened as this depressed thought came across his mind. Minho didn't want to put Jisung in danger anymore, but he also doesn't want to stay away from this one.

He wished he had met Jisung in another circumstance, but who knew if in other circumstances he would be hugging Jisung just like today.

Maybe the circumstances were bad, but the time was perfect.

Who knew... Only time can tell.

"Minho..." Jisung spoke after he sensed the grip on him getting stronger. He wondered why Minho had been acting strange. He was waiting for Minho to say something about the matter first, but since this one is not bringing it up, he must be the one talking about it.

"Mmh?"

"Is everything okay? Do you want to tell me something?"

Minho half-opened his eyes. He took his time to answer. His expression was soft and pensive. There were a lot of things floating in his mind, "Yes..."

"What is it?" Jisung's eyes remained closed as he kept hugging and listening to the latter.

"Just..." Minho rested his head on Jisung's shoulder and semi-pouted. He looked too soft to bear. This was so unlike him. "Just that I'm sorry..."

And there he goes again. This is the ninth time Minho has apologised to Jisung without giving a good reason.

The blue-haired boy has lost the counting now.

"I still don't get why you keep apologising...you have been saying that all day that now is funny," Jisung chuckled, "but if it makes you feel better...I do accept your apologies for whatever you are apologising for, hahaha..."