THE PROM AFTERPARTY Pt. 1

I know she is my bestfriend but i just cant help it... Everything im doing make me think about her every damn fucking minute of my life.

But do i really wanna fight it?
.
.
.

It was an early friday morning and i just woke up from my really long sleep full of stupid dreams and decided to do some action, be productive you know... I grabbed my phone from my bed night stand, unplaged it from the charger and clicked on the icon to call my bestfriend.

,, Heyy Steeeef, how you doiinn? Did i wake you up? Sorry not sorry" - i said with a chuckle when she picked up my call, i rolled over, putting my legs over the edge of my bed.

,, Hi, umm yeah, you woke me up but its okay because i kinda overslept haha" the brunette said with her hot raspy morning voice, gosh yeah its driving me insane.

,, Well i just wanted to ask, do you have any specific plans for today? Except the prom and afterparty? "i asked her while i was slowly getting up to take my morning shower.

,, umm no, not really, i Just have to fill up some papers for work and then im all free, why? Do you have anything on your brilliant mind?"

I can feel her smirk through the phone, that cute ass is really driving me crazy, thats one thing im very sure about.

,, Actually yes... What do you say on grabbing lunch and help me get ready for the prom? I invited Barrett yesterday to help me and i think i'll need your hands, ehm um more hands here" - i took a deep breath as she giggled at my struggling.

,, yeah sure, i mean why not if you want, just tell me the time and place and ill be there." I can feel her smile through the phone, just the though of it making my instantly blush.

,, Lets meet at 1pm at Wokin in the center, is that good with you? " i asked, entering my bathroom and placing my phone on the sink.
,, yeah sure, ill call you if i'll be late but i hope i wont"

,, umm and one more thing. Do you wanna stay at my place after so you dont have to go back home that late?". I asked her with a hope that she'll say yes since my apartment is few bus stops from the bar where we're having the party.

,, Yeah that would be amazing, i was actually about to ask you that because my car is in servis and i dont want to travel that late by train, thank you! "

,, No problem, cant wait to see you"

,, You too, bye cutie"

,, B-bye" i stutter at hearing that nickname.

THAT BISH, GOOOOSSHHH.

I hang up and took my clothes off. I need a hot shower and clear my head, this is gonna be a long day.

When i was finished i wrapped a towel around my body and went back to the bedroom to put on some clothes.
I chose a sports bra, black jeans and a loose red gay t-shirt. I want to take these clothes also to the afterparty so I want it to be comfortable and easily removable.

A/N We all know why already right?

The prom was actually pretty boring, we just had the ceremony and stuff around it, everybody was getting in a mood and preparing for the upcoming afterparty im trying to tell you the story about.

We got a lot of money tho, thats a thing im happy about because we can spend all of it in the bar later.

Im not very excited for the party itself bcs im just the partying type you know, i dont usually get drunk, in fact i was drunk just once in my whole life and i think thats a pretty good score for an European xd.
.
.
We entered the bar and found a place for us to sit. Stef and I decided to go grab some drinks for our group so we went gay to the front bar.