THE PROM AFTERPARTY Pt. 2

I take off her shirt, and to my surprise she wasn't wearing a bra, it's just a naked woman lying on top of me and I don't mind at all.

A small ,, wow" left my lips as i stared at her beautiful chest,, You're perfect" i said with a low voice, moving my glare to her beautiful brown eyes.

She just shyly smiled (yeah it was a shy smile, i dont know where that came from) and pecked my lips, continuing down my body and placing small kisses all over me as she took off my bra, looking at my chest with sparkles in her eyes. Her admiring my naked body, thats a dream come true right?

She moved lower between my legs, took hold of my belt and slowly unhooked it. Looking back to my eyes asking for permission that i immediately gave her, because fuck i really cant wait any longer.

She took my pants off, leaving me just in my panties, kissing my abdomen, pleasure flowing through my veins gay to my core.

Her attention was suddenly back to my uper body, my nipples to be exact. ,, Gosh Stefania" i moaned when she put her mouth over my nipple which immediately hardened as she sucked on it.

,,Open your beautiful mouth for me"

was her command, her dominance making me even more horny, i opened without hasitation as she put her two middle fingers in my mouth to suck them.

,, Fuck you're so hot" she hissed when she pulled her fingers out of my mouth, now sucking my other nipple and doing circles with her now wet fingers on the other one.

Im a moaning mess from all the sexual frustration ive been receaving basically for my whole life but specifically the last five hours i was around this hot beast.

,, Please Stefania" - i begged quietly when she moved to my neck and pecked my lips while her hands were going up and down my hot body, touching every single piece of it, not missing even single part of my skin.

,, Please what? What do you want baby?" FUUCK THAT NICKNAME IM GONNA DIE. She asked me, making a deep eye contact with me. I took a deep breath, my eyes flickering between her eyes and lips.

,, I want you to fuck me, right now, please"

That was the moment when her eyes switched maybe even black, i saw just lust and pleasure in those beautiful italian eyes.

I wanted her now.

I wanted her so bad.

,, Okay then, no need to tell me twice" wearing a smirk on her face she got up and took her pants off hovering over me once again, putting her knee between my legs adding just enough pleasure for me not to release much of a friction.

I know very well she can feel through my panties how wet i already am and i really need her to do something about it. RIGHT NOW.

Im trying to grind a bit on her leg for at least a small release.

,, ugh uuhhh, no no baby girl thats my job" Stefania said taking her knee off and taking me off the couch. BABY GIRL? EXCUSE ME WHAT RIGHT NOW?

,, Fuuuck" i hissed in disagreement but accepted her dominance.

,, where are we going? " i asked her with a smirk but slightly surprised tone in my voice when she took my hand and guided me through my apartment right to my bedroom, i immediately knew what was her deal.

Good thing your bestfriend knows your apartment so well, but they spend there most of their time anyways.

We stayed silent the whole time until we reached the room.,, What are you doiing? " i asked her as she leaded me in with a smirk and left the room, only to return back in like not even one minute, which was still like a torture for my horny self.