THE WEDDING(Important case P2)

Small fluff warning

Stefania and her identical twin sister Daniela used to be like one person. There was no way to split those two apart, until one day. All changed when Stefania started dated a guy from a different country and moved out. Daniela and her sister lost contact completely, which was really difficult for their parents to understand. But then Stefania received a letter inviting her to the wedding.

We all know miss Spampinato recently had a romance with her so called,, boss", which she really enjoyed.
(read previous chapter if you havent already, you'll get it).
Agent Bishop was very busy since that happened so they didnt talk much, they went out sometimes (not just that you get me? 🤪) but never talked about it which was leaving Stefania really frustrated.

The agent obviously wanted to talk to her but she was too shy after she got all she wanted but didnt repay. Not like Stefania cared, she was more than satisfyied. Danielle chose to ignore it until her partner starts the discussion.

We also all know Stefania invited Danielle to her sister's wedding which she didnt want to go alone since she doesnt talk to her family basically at all,but she is slightly regretting she even had the audacity to do it.

The brunette picked up her phone and decided to act, she couldnt take it anymore. She open Danielles contact and pressed the call. It didnt take long when the blonde picked up.

,, Agent Bishop speaking, whats up? " she said when she picked up the call.
,, Heyy, Stefania Spampinato here, umm, well" Stef smiled on her sttutering, she suddenly god really nervous for no reason
,, I just wanted to ask you, remember the other night in your office, iii- i asked you something and i was just wondering if you'd still be up to it" The scientist finished and realeased a Long breath she didnt even know she was holding.
,, Of course i remember smartie how could i forget" Danielle said in return with a smile on her face when she replayed that night in her head.
,, Im sorry i didnt call you back, i was, well , i mean, i Just was nervous i think" she added and uncomfortably shifted a little bit.
,, its okay i understand it was a bit awkward but i dont regret anything that happens you know " the brunette said and sat on a chair in her office.
,, I dont either, and about the thing, i would like to go to your sister's wedding with you." the blonde said smiled to her phone.
,, Really? Thats amazing" Stefania replied with a relieve in her voice.
,, Yes definitely, but i need you to help me to pick some clothes, Im terrible at that" Danielle laughed slightly making her way back to her car sice she was in the field.
,, Oh whatever you pick im sure you'll look stunning bella" The italian said with a smirk on her face.
,, Oh shuush, anyways, i have to go im sorry, but i'll make sure i see you later " The boss said and entered her black Chevrolet SUV.
,, Okay see you later" the brunette said as she hung up and completely melted.

,, I have a date" she thought to herself.

* * *

At the wedding

,, I dont think i can do it " Stefania said in a panicking voice, walking around the room in her baby pink suit. She topped the outfit with a velvety black tie that matched Danielle's black dress.
,, I just cant do it, i havent seen her in years, I'm gonna pass out" she blured out as she took her head in her hands. Danielle took hold of Stef's hands and helped her sit down on a bed.
,, Yes you can baby it will be okay, Im here with you, you have nothing to be scared of or worried about. " The blonde said, making a deep eye contact with her partner.

They were just sitting there together, Stefania on the bed, Danielle in front of her on her knees holding the brunette's hands when someone knocked at the door.
,, Im sorry now its not the right time" Danielle yelled at the door, placing her hand on Stefania's cheek.
,, I apologize ladies, just wanted to announce the wedding ceremony is gonna start in 2 hours" the person said and walked away.