IMPORTANT CASE

,, Send me the results as soon as you can please its really important" agent Bishop comanded the hot brunette scientist as she placed the papers back on the table, turned on her heel and left the lab.

Agent Maya Bishop was very famous and good in her job, everybody in FBI knew who she was and everybody respected her. Not Just she was good agent, she was also the head of her own department.

Stefania Spampinato on the other hand was a very respected and qualified scientist with a high degrees, the best in her field and literally everyone wants to work with her, she is really good partner and communicator.

They make a really good team, basically the best of the best. Both women are very succesful at their jobs, but also kinda alone. None of them has a life partner even tho, they are both insanely pretty.

Today was a very weird day, agent Bishop just got back from a scene of a murder of a very famous difector Krista Vernoff.
(Someone was definitely not happy about recent story lines and we cant blame them.)

It was very stressful morning for Maya, her bosses pushing her to work harder, the blonde already doing the best she can to solve this as soon as possible. Its a big mystery, but the theory is she was killed by a group of fans, who very preciselly though it all through and made almost perfect plan.
But there is nothing Maya Bishop wouldnt be able to solve.

When Spampinato entered agent's office, it was already ten at night, the lady was sitting in her chair, her head rested in her hand, trying to read something in the papers in front of her but obviously couldnt focus.

,, I brought you the results Bishop, do you want it in physical form now or should i send it to you on email? " She asked her,already in her casual clothes, ready to go home.

,, Can you give me the papers and then also send it to my email please? The blonde said with low voice, rubbing her temples with obvious frustration.

,, Of course no problem" the scientist was just about to leave when she suddenly changed her kind. .
,, Whats going on, are you okay?" She asked, leaning against the doorframe, watching the agent with a worried face.

,, Yeah, i mean, i guess. Im just stressed and tired... And my head hurts like a bitch" the blue eyed woman replied with a small chuckle and lifted her eyes to watch the hot italian woman in front of her.

Stefania made a few steps forward, making her way behind Danielle, placing her hands on Dani's shoulders.

It would be a lie if we said there was never a sympathy from Stefania's side toward Danielle. Not Just she was super attractive but also very good at her job. And her in uniform... There was just distinctive chemistry between the two of them

,, You obviously need a stress reliever boss, you look so tense" the female scientist said as she massaged the blonde's back with her thumbs.
Danielle was just enjoying the feeling of someone touching her body as she closed her blue eyes.

,, Im not your boss, i told you to stop calling me that" the agent said ironically in a low voice.
,, I know but everyone does and it sounds hot" Stefania said, wiggling her eyebrows, adding a bit of a pressure to the blonde's tensed shoulders.

,, Ouch that hurts" Danielle hissed when the brunette hit a very tensed spot on her neck.
,, Yup, i know, you have blocked your neck here, but its nothing a good massage couldn't fix. " she said with a smile in her face.

,, Do you want me to try and make you feel better?" the scientist asked, her knowladge of human's anatomy will be pretty useful here.
,, I dont want to steal your time Stefania, i think its gonna be fine" the blonde replied as she opened her eyes and closed the papers in front of her.