Chapter 3

cw: Steve smut, captain kink, teasing, dom!steve, restraints

-

"We did it." Steve smiles and grips your hand. You look deep into his blue eyes.

"Yeah, we did." You smile back as your cheeks flush a light pink.

"Man, I can't wait to get home." Steve says as he looks out the window. You can feel the heat radiating from his skin.

"Why's that, captain?" You smirk.

"You know damn well why." He says, suddenly jerking his body to face yours.

"Why don't you enlighten me?"  You whisper seductively, leaning closer.

"Oh y/n, you know I'll show you exactly what I mean." He grins, planting a rough kiss on your neck, which makes you gasp for air.

"Mm, Steve." You grin with pleasure.

"But not now, sweetheart. You can wait." Steve traces your jawline with his finger, before sitting back upright in his seat. You frown and cross your arms.

"That's not fair." You sulk.

"Not fair, is you looking drop dead gorgeous in that dress, and me having to stare at you in it all night." Steve retorted, making you blush yet again.

"So why wait?" You ask, slowly tracing your fingers up his thigh.

"Because I know it kills you as much as it kills me." He smirks, grasping your hands and using it to stroke up your own thigh.

"Besides, I love to see you squirm." He whispers into your ear, nibbling your earlobe, which grants him another slight moan. The car slowly draws to a stop as you pull up outside the avengers base. Steve adjusts his suit pants, then hops out the car, lightly jogging to the other side to open the door for you.

"My lady." He jokingly bows as he opens your car door.

"Captain." You nod, as you walk towards the tower, making sure to sway your hips a little harder than usual. You know it's working as you hear a sharp inhale, and then feel Steve's large hand meet your ass.

"You're teasing me." He growls into your ear.

"You get what you give." You wink at him as he holds the front door open for you. You head straight to the elevator, as you can feel Steve's eyes practically burning through your body. Once you both enter the elevator, Steve pins you against the wall.

"What do you think you're doing?" You smirk at him.

"You're a naughty little tease, aren't you?" Steve asks as he grabs your jaw and pulls you into a passionate kiss.

"Nothing you didn't already know." You wink as you pull away for air. The elevator dings to announce you've reached your floor. Before you can even take a step, Steve picks you up and throws you over his shoulder, which makes you giggle. As you reach the door to your shared room, he puts you down for a brief moment to unlock the door, then picks you back up, honeymoon style, and carries you through the doorway.

"Welcome home, Mrs. Rogers." Steve grins.

"Mrs Rogers. I like it." You smile back as he lays you down on the couch. He hovers over you, trailing your neck with soft kisses.

"Mm, Steve." You lightly moan, as he pulls away and looks deep into your eyes.

"Why'd you stop, Captain?" You smirked at him.

"Thats better." He replied, returning to your neck. He slowly makes his way up, nibbling on your earlobe and peppering your jawline with kisses. He runs his tongue along your jawline, before pulling away slightly and pulling you into a deep kiss, full of passion and greed. You run your hands up and down his back, digging your nails into his white shirt. He pulls back from the kiss and sits up, slowly unbuttoning his shirt to show his toned torso. You stare in awe at his physique, taking in every inch of his body. He leans back down over you and slowly pulls on one of the straps of your wedding dress. You slowly start to sit up, then stand, and he stands behind you and slowly pulls down the zip on the back on your dress. As he pulls on the zipper, you feel his warm and jagged breath on your neck, which makes you lean your head on his shoulder. Once the zipper is fully down, he slowly begins to peel the dress off of your body, the slightest touch from his fingertips giving you goosebumps all over. Once the dress hits the floor, Steve starts to run his hands all over your body.

"Don't move until I say you can, princess." Steve whispers into your ear.

"Yes Captain." You manage to blurt out before Steve encases one of your breasts with his hand, slowly grabbing and pinching at it. He peppers the back of your neck and shoulders with kisses, some barely touching your skin so all you can feel is the brush of his lips and his warm breath. His other hand slowly begins to wrap around your neck, squeezing at the sides to make you gasp for air.

"Mm, C-Cap." You mutter in pure ecstasy. Steve then spun you around and gripped his hands on your waist, lifting you off the floor. You wrapped your legs around his hips and grabbed his face, locking your lips together. He carries you over to the bed and throws you down, his hand immediately returning to your throat, the other slowly stroking your thigh. You cannot contain your excitement as you grasp him by the back of the neck and pull him in for a long kiss. Your hunger turns Steve on even more, as he roughly shoves two fingers inside of you, making your breath hitch.

"Is this what you want, Princess?" Steve asks, taking in every facial expression of yours.

"Y-yes Cap." You mumble, unable to control your body as you squirm underneath him whilst he picks up the rhythm. The electricity fills your body as your back begins to arch and you begin to build to your climax.

"Not yet Princess. Wait for me." He smirks. He pushes you further up the bed and begins to unbuckle his belt. He slides it out of his belt loops, and reaches his hands out, signalling for yours. You give him both your hands, and he loops the belt around your wrists, pulling it tight. He grabs the belt and pins your hands above your head. He practically rips his pants off and starts to open the drawer next to your bed.

"Wait. Now that we're married, do we need to use protection?" You ask him, catching your breath.

"Do you want a child right now?" He jokes.

"Fair point. Get one." You reply. He laughs and pulls a condom out of the drawer.

"Ready Princess?" He smiles down at you.

"Whenever you are, Captain." You wink back. Without a moments hesitation, he thrusts into you, hard. All the air from your lungs escapes you, as he picks up his pace. With each thrust, the knot in your stomach builds, and you back arches higher and higher. It doesn't take long for you to reach breaking point.

"Cap-captain." You moan out.

"Not yet Princess. Wait for your captain." He mutters with a low voice. You try to hold on as best you can but it gets harder and harder.

"Almost there.. Princess." He mumbles. Within moments, he releases inside of you, bringing you with him. He crumbles on top of you and you both take a moment to catch your breath.

"Does it feel any better married?" He asks you as he collapses beside you.

"Better than ever before." You smile, burying your head in his chest, and falling asleep, safe in his arms, trying to forget the day.