Chapter 17

CW - smut :p rope play, captain!steve, very possessive, the usual

Hi i would just like to say that im sorry if this chapter has spelling mistakes and all that jazz its because when i write smut i physically cannot proof read it without combusting from embarassment so thats all

 -

As the elevator doors close, Steve immediately grabs you by the waist and pushes you up against the wall.

"You're in a lot of trouble miss." He smirks, firmly planting kisses along the side of your neck. "Putting on a show for everyone, when you know. you're. mine." He kisses you in between each word. The elevator dings, alerting you both that you'd arrived at your floor. Steve practically dragged you down the hallway and into your bedroom. He simply walked over to your shared bed and sat down.

"You want to put on a show so bad? Put on a show for me then." He smirked. You smile on response, then go to turn on some music. Standing in front of Steve, you smirk as you move your body to the music, swaying and grinding your hips, moving your hands over your body and through your hair. You watch Steve's eyes rake your body up and down, his intense gaze egging you on. Eventually, you slowly slide the straps of your dress down, slowly shimmying out to reveal the lace red underwear set underneath. As your dress hits the floor, Steve's eyes roll and his head is thrown back in pleasure. You slowly walk over to him, straddling him.

"Is this the kind of show you wanted Captain?" You smirk into his ear whilst grinding into his jeans, which are becoming increasingly tight.

"Don't tease me like that y/n." He mumbles.

"What was that? I didn't quite catch it?" You tease.

"I said." He begins, wrapping a hand around your throat and pushing you onto the bed. "Don't tease me like that." His usually soft eyes full of lust. He lowers himself down to you, and passionately pulls you in for a kiss. Both of you hungry for more run your hands all over each other.

"Bathroom. Now." Steve commands. He pulls you off of the bed and lightly pushes you towards the bathroom. You walk in and check yourself out in the mirror, before seeing a shirtless Steve walking towards you with a rope. He comes up behind you and plants a kiss to your neck, making your head roll in pleasure.

"Hands behind your back." He demands. You happily comply, as he wraps the ropes around your wrists. "Is this what you had in mind baby?" He whispers in your ear.

"Yes captain." You smirk.

"Good girl." He smiles, planting a smack on your ass, causing you to instinctively bite your lip to keep quiet.

"Don't conceal it darling. I want the whole building to know you're mine. Can you do that?" He asks.

"Y-yes captain." You stutter, looking at him through the reflection in the mirror ahead of you.

"Good girl. Now bend over for me." He smiles. You oblige, resting your upper body on the cool counter in front of you. He slowly moves his fingertips over your legs, making you shiver at his touch. He eventually ends up with his hands on your ass, slowly massaging you before moving his hands over your underwear.

"Someone's eager." He smiles, before moving your underwear to the side and stroking between your legs. Incoherent mumbles escape your lips as he slowly starts to enter you with his fingers.

"That's right baby. Let me hear your pretty voice." He coo's, his voice dripping with passion. He begins to pick up the rhythm, turning your mumbles into moans. Just as you're about to tip over the edge, he stops, making you huff. You hear his belt unbuckle and his jeans hit the floor.

"You ready baby?" He asks, resting his hands on your hips. You simply nod, then gasp at the feeling of his roughly entering you. He starts to pick up his rhythm, then grabs a handful of your hair and pulls your head from off of the counter.

"Look in the mirror baby. I want you to watch me fuck you." He growls, planting kisses along your neck.

"F-f-fucckkkkk." You moan, your eyes rolling back.

"Who's. Are. You?" Steve asks in between thrusts.

"Y-yours." You respond.

"Say it loud." He growls.

"Yours Steve! All yours!" You cry out in pleasure.

"That's right baby. All mine. I don't share what's mine." He smirks. You feel the pressure building in your stomach as your movements become sloppier.

"That's right baby. Finish for me." He says. Almost on command, you let yourself go, becoming a moaning mess.

"So filthy." He growls, still pounding away, over stimulating you in the best way possible. "Take it all."

"Yes captain." You whimper. His thrusts become sloppier and soon you feel him release, his breathing laboured. He removes himself from you and unties your hands. You don't even have the strength to lift yourself off of the counter, still trying to catch your breath. Steve goes over and turns the shower on behind you, letting the water run warm.

"You did so good baby. Are you okay?" He asks lovingly, pulling you off the counter and into his arms. You simply nod as he guides you into the shower, gently washing you down with a sponge. Afterwards, you both head over to bed. He gives you one of his tshirts to wear, and you fall asleep almost instantly.