𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟶𝟽

"Hey there!"

You greeted Reki and Langa as the red-head excitedly waved at you — Langa just giving a nod as greeting as Miya was slightly walking behind you.

"( Y/N )! You are seriously going against Adam, right?!"

Reki asked as you could almost see the sparkles in his eyes as it seems like he was the most excited about the whole thing even though he isn't even the one skating the match.

"You bet I am! I'm gonna kick his ass"

"Woaa, do you already have a plan how you gonna win?!"

The red-head asked as he made a few hand gestures that you couldn't really point out what they were supposed to demonstrate.

"A... Plan...?"

The three males stared at you dumbfounded as you honestly just planned on Improvise at the beef. Sure, you knew that Adam wasn't someone who you would win against just like that — but making a plan would just do even more pressure on the urge of winning as it would anyway.

"You really are an idiot"

You heard Miya mumble behind you as you just sheepishly chuckled.

"You are going to need a plan, ( Y/N ). You can't just win like that"

The black-haired boy said as he came a few steps further, now wearing a smile — or smirk, you couldn't really tell, on his face as he spoke up again.

"I'm gonna create you a fitness plan since I really doubt that you can do it yourself"

"Oi!!"

"But it's true, isn't it?"

"..."

You pouted at this, even though still being kinda happy that your friend finally decided on helping you out with the beef and not stare at you for it till the entirety.

"Oh, can we help?! Please?"

Reki exclaimed, his excitement not vanishing even the slightest second as Langa agreed with what his friends said, seeming to be also kinda interested in the Subjekt.

"I'm ok with that!"

You said, smiling brightly as you didn't felt like all the pressure was just in your shoulders and that there were people that would help you with it, even if it was your own reckless decision to challenge someone like Adam.

Miya seemed not that pleased of the thought that the other two males would also come along and help where was need to — all honesty, he wanted the time just for you two since it wasn't that long ago that you just came back there and he enjoyed the little times you would just spend alone. He wouldn't admit it though.

"Fine..."

He then also agreed to which Reki seemed to be just even more happy if this was possible.

...

Long story short — you four were sitting inside of Shadow's car who would bring you all to 'crazy rock' so you could try new sake moves.

After a rather long time of trying to convince shadow to drive you four to the place, he finally agreed, even though not looking very pleased with the whole thing.

You weren't sure how to feel since you were recently placed on Miya's lap as there weren't enough seats for all of you. Blushing a light shade of red the whole time as you tried to not move even a single muscle as you just looked straight forward — not noticing Miya who couldn't really hide his blush himself as to the boy's dismay, Reki took notice of it well and slightly smirked as he knew exactly what was going on.

After a while, Reki leaned forward a little before he spoke up.

„Miya? Have you skated with Adam in the past?"

He asked, curious about it since the black-haired male seemed to know him very well.

"Nope..."

Miya muttered as his blush wasn't that much visible anymore — other than yours.

"You haven't?! Then how did you know Adam?"

The red-head asked as he perked with his head directly besides Miya who seemed to not be that excited about Reki being so close to him as he tried to shove his face away but the red-head didn't moved an inch as Miya then told them about how he first met Adam.

He told that Adam once gave him an advice just like that as he had a skate-contest. You could still remember the time that your best friend came to you after a contest, telling about someone who just helped him out as he thought it was kinda strange.

"Ever since then, Adam started showing up in front of me. That's also how I got started with 'S'"

Miya explained as Langa then spoke up.

"Then, that race against me, too?"

The blue-haired male asked as he was curious about if that was the reason that the black-haired male was challenging him for a beef before.

"Yeah. He said it would be a good learning experience"

"I've never seen it for myself, but I heard Adam uses an astounding trick called 'love hug'... they say it goes uphill"

Miya then said, changing the topic slightly as he furrowed his eyebrows of the thought that you had to go up against someone like him.

"Huh?! That's impossible!"

Reki almost shouted as Miya was finally able to shove the boy to the backseats again. You were slightly in thoughts again as Shadow then spoke up.

"Things always fall down from up above"

"Just kidding. That's a lie"

Your best friend then suddenly said — but you knew that it wasn't a lie. You heard of it too and since Adam was supposed to be one of the best skaters at
'S', the chance that he really could do something like skating uphill, was rather high.

...

Finally at your destination, you carefully got up from Miya's lap as you pulled out your skateboard immediately, dropping it to the ground.

"Let's start!"

——————————————————————————

A/N

How are you guys doing these days? UwU

I'm doing pretty well besides the whole school thing and corona since we just went to school one week and have homeschooling again this one ;-;

I don't get it so yeahh hope you are doing well and stay healthy!

See you hopefully soon <3

~ Author-Chan