𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟷

„He's going too far!"

Miya exclaimed, gritted his tears as he looked at Shadow.

"Start the car, Shadow"

And that was what the male did, going inside his car as Miya was placed besides him, almost slamming the door shut as the two left Reki and Lange behind whose eyes were still glued at the screen but were leaving the place soon after to go to the abandoned warehouse.

You had gained your balance again as you took your hand from the back of your head and slightly looked at it from the corner of your eye as red liquid was all over your ( S/C ) skin, slightly dripping to the ground every so often.

It wasn't that bad of an injury so you decided to not pay mind to it much and just focus on the beef.

Driving around one corner after the other, you tried to hold distance between you and Adam as he sometimes would try to come near you again. You couldn't lie about the fact that you were scared. You would most likely stop that beef at that exact same moment if it weren't for Miya.

It was stupid, you knew that. All because of a simple apology to risk so much. Who knew what Adam still had in his sleeve? But you wouldn't give up just like that, that for sure.

After another corner, Adam was far in front of you as the road went straight, you tried to catch up again as suddenly, your eyes widened in realization.

Adam was about to go uphill.

A slight panic rose up in you and in a brief second, the male already was about to turn around. You didn't knew what to do as you looked at him, to the left and then to the right, not knowing how to dodge since you didn't even knew how 'love hug' worked and got anxious as Adam turned around and neared you with intense speed.

'What to do...?!"

Gritting your teeth, you mustered up your courage as you watched Adam coming closer and closer every second and in that moment as he was almost directly in front of you, you dodged his outstretched arms by just crouching down what worked pretty well since you weren't that tall.

Crouched down on the skateboard, you passed Adam as you let out a breath that you didn't knew you had and turned your head to the side, seeing Adam from the corner of your eye standing on one spot, back still facing you as his figure got tinier the more distance you brought in between you two.

Smiling to yourself, you noticed Adam's head turned to the side, his smirk not seen anymore as he looked kinda mad. That send chills down your spine as your smile dropped in an instant, looking forward as you stood up properly on your skateboard again, not daring to look back as your only priority now was to reach the goal as fast as possible and not let Adam catch up again.

The abandoned warehouse came into your sight as you only concentrated on reaching it before the male would even come near — picking up your speed even more.

Adam was still on his spot as he looked back before he slightly shook his head, not believing that someone just dodged 'love hug' as he turned his skateboard again.

"I won't let you win"

He muttered as he pushed himself forward intensely, gaining as much speed as possible as he was coming your way again.

Still in shadows car, Miya was sitting there, looking at the screen that showed your beef as he was more than relieved to see that you had dodged that strange 'attack' as he slightly relaxed in his seat. They were just about to arrive at the warehouse as the black-haired male noticed Adam chasing after you again.

And there it was again — the anxiety.

"Are you kidding me...?"

But then again, also Adam wasn't the person to just give up on something like this. If he would loose a beef with someone like you, someone who wasn't even really known and above all, a girl, it would definitely hurt his ego.