Prologue

After living two years in captivity with the Pazyryk tribe—a nomadic clan of the ancient Scythian people of Eurasia, nineteen-year-olds Zaria and Branka finally escape their ordeal as sex slaves. In "Book One," while Branka had to endure the tortuous and sadistic games of the cruel king, Sharvur as his bedchamber courtesan, Zaria lived with a different curse: She was designated by the shaman, Krido, as "Princess" and "vestal virgin" of Sharvur's court. Her purity, if preserved by the king, was expected to be insurance against the Pazyryk kingdom ever falling to invaders. These two Slavic girls were abducted from the western tribes with another young beauty named Svetlana—herself given to Murka, one of Sharvur's loyal generals. While Svetlana finds Murka a good man—falls in love with him and elects to stay in the East with the nomads, Zaria and Branka cannot bear their plight and with their secret lovers, orchestrate their escape back to their homeland in the Slavic territories.

Branka's paramour is a Pazyryk teacher of languages named Moshtok, while Zaria's lover, Tsudros, is the celebrated tattoo artist of the culture. As Zaria's angst increases by being kept a virgin within the king's palace, and unable to consummate her affections for Tsudros, she adopts the obsession of being tattooed by him. This continuous act eventually shows her burdensome exceptionality within the society, but beautifully, like a rare bird.

As celebrated court princess, Zaria uses her waxing powers to manipulate the cruel king who firmly believes in her magic as protectoress of his territories. Following the many adventures in "Book One" which exhibit the virtues and courage these young women must exert to surmount their hostilities and sexual oppression, they finally manage to secretly leave the kingdom.

In "Book Two" we find the young women with their lovers traveling in the company of a teen-aged Amazon warrior named Tomyris—recently abducted by the Pazyryk kingdom and designated to suffer the same domination and sexual humiliation Sharvur had planned for her. Instead, the five escapees now head out across the great Eurasian steppe in the late spring to find the girls' homeland and return Tomyris to her Amazon sisters, the Daughters of the Moon.

Seeking a new life, the courageous females face other challenges and more complex adventures—no longer as innocent girls, but now as young women. Having proven themselves through their previous ordeals, steeped in Sharvur's depraved and lustful ways, the determined travelers, now with their Pazyryk lovers Tsudros and Moshtok, move forward and westward. How will they be encountered by others in their trek across these hard lands? And what further intrigue, romance, and unexpected erotic surprises await them in this exciting second and final segment of the saga, "The Tattooed Princess"?

* * *