Seven; Castle

Elijah, satisfied with his sister obeying him, smiled and made a move to attack to poor man. However, Finn grabbed Elijah by the shoulder and held him back before he could kill the poor man.

"Rebekah has a point! He may be of use"

"Ah, a proper family squabble!"

Kol chimed with fake excitement and sighed. That family was getting more and more tiring. However,
Klaus raised his hand to silence him and walked over to join them.

"Perhaps we should put it to a vote. All those in favor of letting him live?"

Finn and Rebekah rose their hands as Rebekah looked at her sister for her support yet Elena was not raising her hand or looking at Rebekah. Elijah smiled, thinking Elena was going to object.

"Those inclined to gut him?"

Kol said before raising his hand along with Elijah yet, Elena was not raising hand either. Elijah narrowed his eyes along with Kol as Rebekah's face lightened up with hope.

"Oh, Elena and Nik. What shall it be?"

Kol asked with all of his sass, only to get stabbed and killed by his older sister's glares. Klaus looked torn and Elena walked to the poor man who still looked petrified.

"He may be of use, he will remain alive and help us. Right Nik?"

Elena asked to Klaus who nodded and smiled lightly to Elena. He loved it when she was making decisions, the sane ones. And Elena loved how he was always supporting her.

After a short ride, the Mikaelsons, led by Lucien, had arrived at the castle in the fine clothes of their earlier victims, where some sort of celebration is underway. All of the newcomers looked nervous as they take in the grand interior of the castle.

Lucien had filled them in on the details they need to know to blended in effectively as he gestured toward the Count, who was sitting on his throne at the far side of the room. He looked arrogant to Elena, reminded her Mikael.

"There, see the Count de Martel? You address him as "Your Grace." All the other nobles as "my lord." And, when you speak to the Count, you should speak of hunting. He loves his horse and his hounds"

It was fairly easy for Klaus, he loved horses. Elena looked less tensed than the others. Lucien respectfully looked sideways at Rebekah, who was so anxious she looked as though she might throw up, something would not work for them.

"And, bow deep, Lady Rebekah. The Count relishes a... healthy cleavage"

Lucien said in his most respectful manner, not wanting to drive the young blonde mad. He had a feeling that Elena would stab him if he ever commanded her. Rebekah nodded, gulped nervously and when Lucien saw Finn, Kol, and Klaus were looking above them at the ceiling, he became even more worried.

"And, for God's sake, stop looking up!"

Lucien said in a loud whisper which earned them an eye narrowing from Elena. He could say She was the only one who could pull the role off.

Lucien quickly pushed away a stray hair that has fallen from Kol's ponytail and anxiously led them toward the Count's throne. Behind him, Kol leaned forward to smile and whispered in Lucien's ear.

"Touch me again, and I'll tear your arm straight off"

"Behave Kol, it is not his fault that how messy and unpresentable you are"

Elena said with annoyance mixed with anger which was the hint for Kol to stop talking unnecessarily. He narrowed his eyes yet did by her sister's saying. Rebekah looked pale and hopeless and it reminded Elena the day they had turned.