CHEER UP!

Requested by: @Zhizh_Rish
Warning: minor violence

"That's it"

You watch your partner snapped his red microphone into two. His hands were shaking aggressively and his stance is more straightened. You could feel the aura surrounding him yells for blood.

"Beeep bop skdop", the young man spoke with a smug on his face. You didn't understand a single shit what he said. But you were sure the man-child just taunted him.
You glanced over to your partner, he looked like he's going to tackle down his rival.

You quickly intervene the battle by turning off the teenager's boombox. The lady looked down on you, her brow raised up in confusion. "What's the big deal?", she asked as her eyes glared into yours. The two men also turned to look at you.

"Party's over, kids. We got places to go", you huffed.

You hear the two boo'd on you and called you a party pooper. You ignored them until you hear a scream. You thought it was from the lady, but-- It actually came from the boy.

"Wimbleton!", you glanced back to your partner, who was glaring harshly at him. You sighed and held his hand.

"Come on, let's get away from here", you shot him a reassure smile before dragging him away from the teenage boy in pain with his girlfriend trying to get the dagger out of his foot.

-

As you two got further, you slowed down so both of you can catch a breath. You turned to your side, worried about your partner. He looked very, very upset.

It's rare to see him like this. Hell, it's rare to see him express his emotions. He's kinda always on work mode, you hardly see him relax. I mean, beside the times both of you hang out at his place and play video games. Which, he did get pretty competitive.

You shuddered at the memories.

You perked up when you felt his hand squeezes yours tightly. You turned to him, knowing that he's having a hard time to say something. You squeeze his hand back, reassuring him.
"It's fine, Hank. You don't have to speak about it"

He tilted his head to the side. "But-", he muttered, sounding embarrassed. "I was.. uh.. trying to impress you"

Your heart fluttered. Oh, how cute can this man be? I mean, just push away the fact that he kills people for now.

"Aw, honey. That's sweet of you", you smiled and leaned over to him to plant a kiss on his forehead. You watch as his face turns red in a matter of seconds.
"You did amazing back there", you chuckled.

"But-.. I lost.."

You pulled him into a gentle hug. He wrapped his arms around your [Small/Big Frame] and nuzzles his face into your neck. You chuckled as it's ticklish for you.

"You still did everything you could and that's very admirable", you pat his head shoulder.
"Cheer up, honey. Let's get some hot dogs"

He perked up, now more excited. His hands shook at the thought.

You smiled at him as both of you strolled downtown to get to the hot dog vendor.