Chapter 6:

(Disclaimers: The images and media not belong to me, and more importantly the story &characters are owned by the wonderful:chiffon_cake)

" this indicates someone is talking"
' this indicates someone's thoughts'
"This indicates someone talking on
the other line of the phone"

*MING POV*

*dream sequence flashback*

"Ming,what course are you planning to take?"P'Jimmy asked me

"Hmm.. Engineering like you"I answered.

"Are you taking it just because I am?"he asked.

"Well,at first I did but now I think I am going to like it"I said.

"Well let's see if you pass the exam"he laughed.

"If I do, do I get a prize?"I asked.

"You always want a prize"he whined.

"Why?Afraid I'll win?" I teased.

"Heh! Let's see if you can, I'll give you everything you want"he said.

"You said it! No taking it back now P'. Yes!"I said excitedly.

P'Jimmy just shook his head and smiled. He pulled me by the collar and kissed my lips fully and then breaking apart.

"When did I ever back out from my promises"he asked.

"I love you P' "I said.

*end of dream flashback*

I woke up and felt tears down on my face as I then looked at the empty space beside me. It is only in my memories and my dreams I can see P'Jimmy. I still feel sad but I know there's no one else that can bring out of this hole but me,so I have to little by little pick up the pieces of me that were shattered by his departure.

I looked at the clock,it was just 6pm. I remembered coming home early and just passing out. My stomach growled but I felt so lazy to do anything.

-beep-

I looked at my phone and saw a message from P'Pha.

P'PHA

Hey, awake?

MING

Just woke up from
a nap. You okay?

P'PHA

Want some dinner?
I made too much

MING

Ok P', I'll be there

I stretched my body before I finally got up,fixed my bed hair and headed towards P'Pha's room. I pressed the buzzer, he quickly opens the door and the smell of food entices my senses.