Chapter 13

OHHHHH UNLUCKY NUMBER 13 DUN DUN DUN!

Friday night:
"Alz! Come one I'm gonna go get Audrey!" Rydel yells at me. "Dr.Dawson hurry your little ass up!" She yells knocking on my door." "Is James ready yet!"

I open the door all dressed up "I'll go it's fine. It's been a week the boys should have stopped fighting already." I say with a smile

"Is that why your all dolled up?" She says pointing at my curled hair. She smiles "who are you hoping opens the door Austin or Riker?"

"Yes." Is say and walk away away leaving a very confused Rydel. I get to Austin's house and knock on the door. "Ally?" I look up and gasp "um...Hi... R- Ross..." "Long time no kiss." "Please don't, I don't feel like I should-" "mommy!" Audrey runs to the door and hugs me. "Mommy, were daddy?" "Where are you dads Aud?" "Upstairs. DAD! James is here!" Austin and Riker come downstairs. "Ally?" "Hi." "I thought you were on time out." "Rydel had a hair a dentist appointment and I decided to come."

"Is it a hair or dentist appointment?" Ross asked with his arms crossed and Riker and Austin look at me confused.
"Hair! She just came back from the dentist." I say with a nervous laugh "I Should um... Go." I say trying to stop my voice from cracking. I hand Ross James bag and James runs into the house. I smile and turn around and feel someone hold my hand. I turn around and it was Austin.

"Riker made Spaghetti... Do you girls want to stay." He says only above a whisper.

"Is Mimi still here." I ask taking my hand back.

"Yeah, but so is my mom." Riker says "between, Ross, Austin, my mom, Audrey and Me... You'll be protected from the evil Witch." He tells me and I smile and agree.

Me and Audrey take a seat in the dinning room. "So what have you guys been up to?" I ask in attempt to break the silence.

Riker looks up at me "Um well, I'm house hunting." He tells me and I grin. That means I can spend time with Riker without Austin in the way! But, then Austin...

"That means me and You'll have the house to ourselves Alz." Austin says and Mimi glares at me.

"Haha." I laugh nervously and take a sip of water. "I wouldn't be spending to much time here... I'm mostly in and out and...in work..." I say quietly.

"Ally what do you work in?" Stormie asks enthusiastically

"Back to Sonic Boom?" Mimi asks bitterly.

"Actually I have my masters in Medicine..." I say shyly and Mimi looks impressed for a second until Riker starts to speak.

"oh yeah I remember me and Audrey practically forced you into Medical school." Riker points out smiling and Mimi rolls her eyes. "The good old days." He said to himself and I put my fork down.

I clear my throat "Excuse me... I- I have to go-" I stand up and turn around slamming into Austin holding a tray, knocking him down. "I- I'm so sorry! I-" I cover my face and run out to the backyard. I hear the door close and slam after I get to the tree in the backyard. It was Stormie. She takes a seat next to me and rubs my back. "I can't I can't do this! I have to leave I have to leave them! I can't keep doing this to them! I just can't!" My voice trembling and cracking. I was chocking up in my own tears. She hugs me which makes me cry even more.

"what's wrong?" She asks wiping my tears.

"I love them both but I can't keep hurting them both!" I say and cover my face.

She smiles at me "Stay here." She pats my back and walks inside.

I stay sitting in the floor thinking "Where did it go wrong? Where?" Stormie comes back with Mimi.

"Why is she crying?" She asks sitting next to me.

"She loves your son, but she doesn't want to hurt him." Stormie tells her and Mimi shakes her head.

I wipe my tears and take deep breaths "You don't like me you never have. It'll be better for you for me to be out of the picture for good. And Stormie, I only caused Riker pain and I can't keep doing that to ya'll and your family, you we're all so good to me." I had to get that off my chest.

Mimi sighs and Stormie laughs. Mimi holds my hand "Honey, I don't hate you or dislike you, your amazing and my son loves you. You made me a grandmother, just because I have issues with your Mom doesn't mean I have anything agents you. You're amazing. I'm sorry if I made you feel worse then you're already feeling." I smile and Stormie takes my other hand.

"You're like a daughter to me Ally, your sweet amazing and only done good things for my son and my family." She squeezed my hand tight.

Mimi looks me in the eyes and takes a long sigh "Ally, as much as I hate to admit it Austin loves you and you're the only person who his ever wanted and seen a future with without you, he loves you and only you. Your the mother to his children and his one and only love, hill be devastated if you don't pick him." She smiles and walks inside. I don't know why but that made me feel worse.

Stormie smiles at me "Austin may have been your first love and time but, Riker has been there for you. His made his mistakes but so have you. You to might be like oil and water at times but love is love. You and Riker don't have kids together but that's never bothered him, when you got married and had Audrey Riker loved her like his own. If you don't pick him he has nothing. Your his life, his heart, his love, his whole world." She stands up and helps me up.

"Stormie?" I sigh. "I made my decision, and it might be the wrong one but I don't care, that's what life is, it's not perfect? Its an adventure... I love him. I have to make a decision and I've made it after hearing you and Mimi. The choice haven't been any clearer. It was like everything I ever wanted was right there in front of me." She hugs me

"What ever decision it is? I just want him to know I will always be here for you." She hugs me again and we walk in.

Everyone looks at me but my eyes are locked in him and only him