Chapter 5

To be honest I faked being asleep just so I wouldn't have to pick whether to sleep with Austin or Riker. I wasn't sure who took me to bed after they finished arguing I was truly asleep. I wake up and see blonde hair and smile. I snuggle up next to him and place my hand on his chest "Morning Ally." I here a warm voice tell me and I smile and looked at his beautiful eyes. "Hey Austin." "Are you ready for your second day back to your old life?" "Can we start later. I miss James so much. I can't stand to be away from him for to long." Austin looked upset at me "What about Nash?!" "Nash I don't care about to much. But James is still growing up he needs me. His had a half mom for as long as I can remember. I was here and deported that I was never really around." "Audrey had to straight dads because her mother left her!" He growled at me. "I'm going to see my baby and you can't stop me!" I yell at him and leave. "Ally?" I hear a voice behind me before I close the door and turn around "yes, Audrey?" "Are you leaving us again?" I felt my heart break into a million pieces. "I'm just going to go see James and Nash. I'm going to come back later today. I don't want to make them think I forgot about them." "You never called us when you left." I sigh and kneel down. "I'm sorry Audrey and I know that it's way to late for that right now. But I really do make it up to you. And your dads. I was never a good mother. I hide your father from you for 7 years of your life and I don't even deserve go your forgiveness. I'm a terrible mother and a horrible human being." "Your perfect!" I look up and see Riker behind Audrey. "Ally. You made mistakes and its normal. Everyone deserves a second chance." I smile and he helps me stand up "Do you need a ride to where your going?" I smile at him and node then look at Audrey "Would you like to come?" I ask and she smiles and holds my hand "I thought you'd never ask!" I laugh and we all go to the hotel Nash is staying in. When he opens the door he throws his arms over me "I thought you left me!" "Hey Nash it's nice to see you too." He invites us in. "Nash this is Riker and my daughter Audrey you knew that." James comes running out of a Room "MOMMY!" He runs to me and I feel tears in my eyes. "Precision to hug?!" He asked and I laugh "Pemican granted!" I carry him and hug him as tight as I can. I carry him to the couch and we all sit. I put James down "James that's Audrey your sister." I tell him and he looks at Audrey "Sissy!" He yells and runs to her making us laugh. Audrey hugs him and it warms my heart. "So Audrey's coming back with us?" Nash asked and I stop laughing. "Nash? Can we talk in privet? Please." We go into a room "What's wrong cupcake?" "Nash this isn't Boston. We're not married and you can't control my life." "Are you breaking up with me?" "I don't know if I am..." "It feels like as soon as you got in contact with this people again you didn't care about me! Or the feeling I have for YOU!" "Nash! This people truly care about me and want me to find myself again and I just- I can't do that having you in the back of my mind every second of every day!" "I can't believe I followed you half way around the world for you to tell me to go f*ck myself!" "I didn't say that! Look- Nash I think that-" "ally your so indecisive and- I can't believe that I waisted 3 years of my life on a low life bottom feeder like you! You know what? Good luck with whatever your think your doing and to the guys who are trying to win you back I just hope that they soon realize that there wasting there time on someone like you. Ally just lose my number and don't ever look for me!" He yells at me "Daddy!" James smiles and hugs his leg "Get away from me!" Me he kicks his leg up dropping James and walking way. James starts to cry and I run to his side. "Ally? What was that?" "That was Nash walking away. Because-" I start chocking up in tears and Riker runs to comfort me. I get James to stop crying and Riker takes us to the car "what are you going to do now?" He asked me and I shrug "How about we go take the kids for icecream at the mall?" He suggests and the kids cheer. We go to the mall and walk around and talk. "Mommy can I go play in the playground?" James asked me and I allow him. "I'll keep an eye on him." Audrey offers and runs off. "Why did he run off?" Riker asked me "why did you walk off?" "Because you loved Austin." I smile "Nash walked away because he woke up from the realization that I will ever love him the way I love you- oh oh.... Um Austin... And um... Dez?" Nice cover up stupid! "Me?" "Um- well I don't know any more." "mommy! Daddy can we go to the fair!" Audrey and James come running towards us and Riker pulls me to the side "Did James call me daddy?" "Yeah, and Audrey called me Mommy." We look at each other and smile. "Just like old times." "James is Austin's son." "Exactly like old times." He jokes and I laugh. We walk to the fair with the kids and have a ball. I was braiding Audrey's hair and Riker and James were playing with ballon swards. Thought out the day Audrey was calling me Mom and James and Riker were really hitting it off until- "Last time I let you run off after an argument." The voice brought shives down my spine. "Austin!" "Hey, why didn't you call me to invite me to this 'Family' outing?" "It was-" "where's Nash!" I opened my mouth to speech but Audrey interrupted "Nash walked away from Mom! She got left! She's one of us! Ally for left Dad!" Austin looks at me and Riker places his hand on my shoulder. "Does that mean your staying?" Austin asked me and I open my mouth to speech by James runs to us "Come on dad! Let's go play some more please!" Austin smiles at him until he realizes he was taking to Riker "one morning and James is calling Riker dad?!" "It's been a long day."