~Info~

A/N's

•Ok first thing is that this is just a little au I've been thinking about for a while and I've finally decided to write. Also this book will only be about my ideas of what I think would've happened if Bad was adopted by Ph1lza and all of the chapters will take place before the SMP was made.
•In this story Ph1lza has a sister who's Bad's mom so that make Ph1lza Bad's uncle. I thought them being related would be cool because in some fanfics and fan art of Bad is drawn/written as a demon and angel hybrid. So since a lot of people make Ph1lza a angel/elytrian I thought it'd be cool to have them be related.

Character Analysis

•Ph1lza in this story despises demons very much because of what have happened to his and his sisters parents.(will be explained in later chapters) So he's outraged when he finds out his sister started a family with a demon. But when he meets their little hybrid son,Bad, his perspective on demons soon change.

•Bad in this story is an angel,demon hybrid and when he first met Phil he immediately admired him for his wings. Whenever Bad got bored he would always want to play with Ph1lza's wings. He was always telling Phil how one day he'd have big wings just like him.Too bad he wasn't able to fulfill his wish.

•Clarity is Ph1lza's younger sister, and because of that Ph1lza gets very protective of his sister.So when Philza left her she took care of Bad along with her loving husband,but soon all of the villages mean comments and remarks gets to her head.

•Asriel is a demon who is the complete opposite of what Philza sees demons as but Philza still very skeptical of him. When Phil left Asriel comforted Clarity and was a great dad to Bad but then his wife does something that will cost him his life.

•Technoblade is Philza's childhood friend they first met in the nether when Phil was searching for supplies he stumbled upon the piglin practicing with his sword at first Techno was startled by his presence but soon they started hanging out more and more meeting up at that same spot. After a few years of this cycle Techno made the decision of moving in with Phil, (well more like moving next to them like as their neighbor)when Techno first meets Bad he's a bit spooked by the kid but he soon starts getting close with him and he finds out he has a lot in common with Bad.

•Wilbur is Phil's oldest son he was born after Philza left his sister so he never heard about Bad or his aunt and uncle.He was born without his wings which scared Philza thinking there was something wrong with his son but he ended up not caring because he still loved Wilbur. When Wilbur meets Bad for the first time he immediately loved him (in a platonic way) and the two were inseparable as they grew up together.

•Tommy is Phil's second oldest son he was around when Phil adopted Bad. Even though he doesn't like to admit it Tommy loves his family especially Bad, when he was born Bad would always sing to him lullabies while Wilbur played guitar.One time when Tommy got nether fever Bad stayed up all night with Tommy to make sure nothing bad happened when he was sleeping.Tommy can get very protective of Bad, he started doing this after an incident that happened to Bad when he was in high school.

•SapNap was found in an abandoned village by Bad and Philza, he was just a regular human until he got cursed with fire powers by a witch.When this incident happened the village was scared of the boy and avoided him every chance they got even his parents. But one day he couldn't control his emotions and burned down the entire village along with everyone else who was in it except himself. When SapNap meets Bad and Phil he tries attacking them at first but after them reasoning with him for some time he decides to go with them.

•Tubbo was found in a box by Bad,Philza,and Technoblade who were getting firewood for the winter. After some convincing from Bad Phil agrees on adopting him,Tubbo's past is a complete mystery to everyone.
____________________________________
(A/N: there's gonna be more characters introduced later on in the story and I'll post characters analysis for them as well. Also I hope you guys enjoy this book uhm...bye~)