More Info (also some art from me!)

🌸A/n🌸

•don't worry I'm almost done with the first chapter but while I keep writing the chapter here's some headcanons and art for this au!

~Head canons!~

🌸Philza gives his children bird nicknames here's a list:
•Badboyhalo:Dove
•Wilbur:Songbird/Canary
•Tommy:Sparrow
•Sapnap:Raven
•Tubbo:Chickadee

🌸Whenever Wilbur gets self conscious about himself because he doesn't have wings Bad comforts him by singing to him their song they made.

🌸Sometimes when Sapnap is tired he'll sleep in the fireplace while it's still lit and since he has resistance to fire it doesn't harm him.When he first did this Phil freaked out when he saw a sleeping Sapnap in the fire place.

🌸When Bad would practice spells he would usually get the spells wrong and mess it up causing something to happen.One time Bad was trying to do a water spell but he ended up flooding the whole house.

🌸When Tubbo got really excited he would head butt people but this one time Techno was watching Tommy,Tubbo and Sapnap.Tubbo,who was excited to see Technoblade,accidentally head butted Techno so hard he bounced back which made him freak out and cry and Techno panicked not knowing what to do.

🌸whenever Bad would get nervous or sad Techno would let him braid and put flowers in his hair because it would calm Bad down and Bad enjoyed braiding Techno's long hair.Sometimes Technoblade even leaves his hair like that because he likes his hair braided.(art by me also this isn't a ship!)

🌸One time when Tommy and Tubbo were making a Rapunzel play Techno was supposed to be Rapunzel because of his hair

🌸One time when Tommy and Tubbo were making a Rapunzel play Techno was supposed to be Rapunzel because of his hair. Of course there were some complications in one of the scenes Techno had to sit on a backwards chair ,that was supposed to be the castle, and Tommy had to climb on Technos hair.Techno however didn't think he was gonna actually climb up his hair,boy was he wrong, Tommy pulled on Technos hair and his weight ended up pulling Technoblade down with him along with the chair. Let's just say Tommy never tried to climb Techno's hair ever again.

🌸Whenever Bad bakes muffins everyone has their own flavor that Bad has them ingrained in his head and here's the list:
•Philza: Matcha with chocolate chips.
•Technoblade: Dark chocolate and red raspberries.
•Wilbur: Cinnamon,brown sugar, with glaze on it.
•SapNap: Pumpkin spice and pumpkin seeds on top.
•Tommy:Strawberries and blueberries.
•Tubbo:Honey with pecans.

~more Info~

•In this world angels can use magic but demons can't so when Bad uses too much magic his demon side of him can't handle it because demons shouldn't be able to do magic so he'll spit or throw up blood.Even though demons can't do magic they do have these things called demon dog forms where they turn into this dog like creatures who can be up 10ft tall. Again since Bad is half angel whenever he stays in his demon dog form for too long he'll spit or throw up blood(Bad's demon dog form is 9,5).

•Technoblade and other Pigmen have a humanoid form and a piglin form so some times he'll be in his humanoid form but most of the time he likes to be in his piglin form(his piglin form is a bit taller at 6,5 his humanoid form being 5,10).Piglins have a life span of  4000 years  so Techno is 2025 years old.

•Tommy is a human, I forgot to mention in my last info chapter that he was adopted, anyways like I said he's a human Philza found him but I won't tell you how because that would spoil a part of the plot

•Wilbur has always been bullied by others for not having wings and being immortal like his father so because of this Philza had to homeschool him,that's why Wilbur loves Bad because he always wanted a friend,that's all he wanted just a friend.

•Philza's wife Kristin died after giving birth to Wilbur so Phil had to raise Wilbur by himself even though he had no experience in taking care of children.So after a few restless months he was finally able to actually put Wilbur to sleep at a correct time.

•Tubbo can turn into an actual billy goat though he doesn't do this a lot,he stays in his humanoid form very often.

•SapNap's fire powers are powered by his feelings like for example if he feels any strong emotions his hands will immediately flare up along with his entire body nearly burning the house down

•SapNap's fire powers are powered by his feelings like for example if he feels any strong emotions his hands will immediately flare up along with his entire body nearly burning the house down.So Philza and Bad have to teach SapNap to learn to control his emotions.

A/n: Welp that's all I am almost done with the first chapter though so stay tuned for that! Anyways bye my little blossoms!🌸