28.

(quick question, maki or chiaki?)

Rantaro and Kokichi walk out of the room together and head to the cafeteria where they saw miu giving the children cookies and candy. "MIU!!" "WHAT?!" "THEY DIDNT EVEN EAT LUNCH YET!" "EXACTLY! IM THE COOL SISTER FROM ANOTHER MISTER!" "what-" "Bitch fight me." "...how are you Makis girlfriend." "WHAT THE FUCK DOES THAT MEAN BITCH?!" "Exactly how it sounds." "Imma-"

~A few moments later."

Miu: "How the fuck did you get up there-"
Kokichi: "I climbed duh."
Miu:"Bitch i know th-"
Kokichi:"LANGUAGE"
Miu:"JAPENESE"
Kokichi:"SHUT UP"
Miu:"NKLSZFCX"
Rantaro:"can you both shut up-"
Miu & Kokichi:"No u." "Uno reverse."

~A few hours later. (at the woh house)~

"Glad your back rantaro!" Maki says happily as she sits next to miu with a tray that held a tea pot. "Thanks." "would you like to go to the summer house with us?" Miu asks. "Summer house?" "Yeah! Kokichi brings us there every summer. His mom owned it so she said we could go whenever we wanted when she was alive." "I would love to go. I didnt know you where that wealthy kokichi." rantaro comments. "My mom gave all of her money to me once she passed, My mom worked as a model." "She truly was a lovely women." maki says taking a sip of tea "Your dad didnt deserve her." miu comments crossing her arms. "Mother took father in, he was a poor man living on the streets. she convinced the people she worked for to make him a camera man, once they got married he started to get rude and turned into an alcoholic. Mother didnt want to leave him though, mother always saw good in everyone, she was a very trusting women.'' Kokichi explains pulling his knees up to his chest. "I see, a human angel." Shuichi says reading a book. Kokichi nods. "She was pretty angelic, but masaru is allergic to feathers so monaca is sure mother wasnt an actual angel." "I am?" "monaca doesnt know." "?"

"anyways... The house is right next to the beach with no neighbors. The house also has two other houses seprete from it, They were meant for if mother and father wanted alone time me and the boys got one house and the girls got the other. So thats how we will seperate everyone." Kokichi says drawing a layout of the house on a white board as he spoke. "Me and Miu get this house, the kids get this house and shuichi, kokichi, and you will get the actual house." Maki says looking at everyone for there confirm. Every one nods in agreement. "Great, now that thats settled siblings get your packing lists and check everything off once you have it." Kokichi says with a smile. The kids nod and head over to there rooms.

A/N hey besties, What do you think they should do on there vaction? <3