Chapter 15- Someone Dies

*Mary's POV*

When Daryl finally gets to the gate, I open and close it as fast possible. When I see who he is caring, I'm shocked and start crying. It was Molly. I didn't know her very well but still, I started crying.

"What happened?"
"She got bitten."

He turns her over and lifts up her shirt. On her back there is a big piece of flesh missing. I didn't know her very well, but think about how her boyfriend is going to act.

I look up at the prison and see Johnathan, I think is his name, running towards us. When he gets to us, you can see he's pissed. He turns around without a word, and goes to where the graves are.

He grabs a shovel and starts digging a grave. Me and Daryl go inside to go see Hershel.

"I think you already know this but she ain't going to live."
"I know Hershel."
"I should've just have left her out there. Wasting all that time I could've been hunting!"
"Yeah but then you wouldn't have forgiven yourself if you had." I say.

*Carl's POV*

Mary and everyone else finally got back from the run about three hours ago. They brought back two people. Elissa and Johnathan. When they got here I left. After awhile I decided I should probably go meet them.

When I got near their cell I could hear them fighting. They fighting about him shutting up. It was weird, I couldn't help it I had to laugh. After they heard me, they stopped shouting.

"Hi, I'm Carl. What you're names?" I said even though I knew their names.
"Hi, I'm Elissa." The girl said.
"Hi." The boy told me.
"Don't mind him, he's f***ed up. His name is Johnathan." Elissa tells.

That's when I hear Daryl.

"Hey new girl ya wanna go huntin'." He asks Elissa.
"The new girls NAME is Elissa. But for your question yes." She says sarcastically.

That was a couple hours ago I walk back to her cell and see her passed out.

"What happened?" I ask.

Mary explains everything to me.

__________________________
Two updates in one day not bad..not bad.
You know the drill..
Comment, vote, read!
😃