Chapter 3

Shelby

After about 5-6 hours after the talk with my doctor, he came back in my room. He had a sad exprssion on his face. I started thinking negatively right away .

"You parentsare okay, but they have one problem," the doctor said slowly.

"Why, whats wrong, what happened," I scared and nervous.

"After surgery some people don't wake up, and your parents are one of those peoples, I'm very sorry the only thing we can do is wait and pray."

I sat there in silence, not knowing what to say, or do. He walked out of the room. I sat there doing
nothing, all day, I haven't eaten in 2 days I'm hungry but I don't want to eat. I just lost my bestfriends the only people who I can trust and who won'thurt me. I want to know about my sister but, what if its bad news I can't take anymore bad news.

My mom and dad never woke up. My sister is ok but she won't talk to me or even look at me. She won't eat, drink, or even go to the bathroom. The doctor suggest that I take her to a therapist but, whenever I talk to her or even touch her she screams. I don't want to lose her as well. So being the only one basically alive I had to make the decision. To wait and see what happens or take them off of life support. I don't want to see them suffer so I let them go.

My mom past first she pasted at 3:49pm March 2, 2014 on a Friday. My dad past at 4:12pm March 2, 2014 on a Friday as well.

About a week later we were discharged, Megan was a little better. One of us can only be with our aunt and the other sister goes to our grandmother. Megan went to our grandmother because she more closer to her than our aunt. We'll see what happens with Megan later. As Megan and our grandmother start getting on board to go to California, Aunt Avis and I go to her house. I go stright to my bed. I never slept while was at the hospital. I went stright asleep without even covering myself.