Chapter 5

Shelby

It's been a couple of weeks at school haven't made a lot of friends. But the teachers all love me because I have all A's which I love when they like me because, if they like you then they'll let you help them and not do work. Well that's what Mrs.Ballard does. She's my favorite.

Today is Saturday, the lazy day where all I do is eat and watch Netflix. I mean what are you supposed to do on Saturdays. Play with friends? We all know Shelby doesn't have any friends, at least not any real friends. I just finished watching Pretty Little Liars, I wish I was Spencer. She has the perfect boyfriend it's not fair.

I go downstairs to go get some food. I grab some chips, dill pickle my favorite. Then I head upstairs for more PPL.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It's Monday today the worst day of the week. I get up and all ready for school. I started to walk toward the bus. I see Trey he's of course running from his house because he late, as usual. He then stop to find out that the bus hasn't came and he was in rush for nothing. He comes up beside me and starts to talk to me. He's talking about how he's a beast at destiny. Which I believe he looks like a gamer. We walk down to the bus stop I wait there until is see the bus come. I get on and sit on a empty seat.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The bell rang, time to go to 6 period. I go to my locker to go get my stuff. A guy comes up next to me.

"Hey my names Toby, what's yours?"

"Shelby" I say nervously.

"Wanna go get coffee some time?"

"I done really know you.." I say not wanted to hurt his feelings.

"Well my name is Toby, my favorite color is purple, and my favorite number is 16, now will you go with me?"

I didn't know if I should say yes because we've never meet and there are some crazy people on this world. But he was cute. He had brown hair and blue eyes. The best part is his hair. It's styled so perfectly comb back but still has volume and ugh it's just perfect.

"Sure where you wanna meet and what time?"

"At the brew around 6:00 on Thursday."

"Okay see you then"

I run home and call my aunt and tell her about Toby. I was so excited only because I've really never been in a date. I know right. All she says is to be carful and to not be to "all about me" as they say. I get a snack and head upstairs to where I get on my computer to waste time.